[BOUNTY - DRAFT] The Auctiano Comic book Bounty

Hello Creators!

We’ve completed some of the things in our list below

• The main character (Auctiano)
  • Storyline and attributes.

What do we do next?
We are in the last phase of completing the comic book. We are looking to create a comic book collection for the Aucti’ano character from the story-driven.

So what are we looking for?

These are the main steps needed to create the comic book

Plan the Layout
You can experiment with different layouts to try new things or fit the storyline’s needs. Remember to include a title for each page that is easy to read and fits the theme of the story.

Draw the illustrations
Make sure the panels progress the story. Be mindful of how you frame the illustrations. You don’t want the characters to be looking at something different on one panel versus another. It’s also important to make sure that the panels make sense in terms of layout. Are there too many characters in each panel? Are they in the right position? Do they all have something to do?
You must concentrate on these phases to make the comic book more attractive. Coloring, Inking, Drawing, and Lettering are all critical elements.

“TheAuctiʻano” Comic book Challenge will run from 15th September to 30th September
A total of 5 stories from the community will be selected from the challenge or bounty, and the artworks will be received by The Auction DAO for 200 USD EACH.

Post your work in Google Docs in the comments if you are interested.

4 Likes

@TheAuction
Is this on?

Yes but , we are trying to change the dates.

1 Like

Yes. I would love that. Thanks

hi @Monish016
so would we be drawing our own characters or using auctiano as our character

Can I use the Auctiano character I created for the Auctiano challenge?
@Monish016

1 Like

hey Guys @Elzy10 @JAOD we haven’t received funding yet, so the bounty is still in Draft, But the Character should be Auctiano Character only

1 Like