cavenaghi.near
phabiopio.near
bazzarian01.near
bensonchin.near
manutegus.near
leandro_amaral.near
Johandson.near
duocelot.near

Our project intends to present a monthly magazine and events related to the comics universe, such as workshops, tutorials and materials.
Periodically we will do face-to-face events to communicate to the comics community about web3, NFTs and the like.

First Edition Comics DAO

• In this first budget, the councils will work without reward percentage to make a special debut of the magazine.

A comic book and materials will be released monthly, and for the first budget, we will ask for 2000 USD to buy 4 stories, selected by the council, via a form where participants will send their material.

The council will do the editorial work, as well as the selection and production of content.
All are eligible to participate and the material will be selected using the criteria of quality, finish, technique and not contain offensive material in any instance.

Comics magazine first edition

Total Budget Asked: 2000 USD

KYC responsible: duocelot.near

7 Likes

Hello @whoiscavenaghi =)

Happy to see your proposal here. I will just ask you to adjust the formatting to the standard pointed out in the guide lines here.

It helps a lot for the moderators’ evaluation and the community’s reading that there is some kind of standard to these posts, so I’ll just ask you to pay attention to that =)

2 Likes

Hello dear! :blush: Sure thing! I made some modifications hope it helps! I will be aware from now on! Thank you very much for the orientation!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates @whoiscavenaghi. We reviewed your proposal and we decided that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

2 Likes