[CLOSED]Comics DAO - 88N for each comics

Hello NEARverse

We are extending our proposal of comics due to the bear market prices. As the crypto market went down, we decided to split the NEARs from the original propose as they are in NEAR value. So the treasury will split 88 N to 4 comics.

Please fill this FORM to participate and good luck!

The form will be open from 14 days now, from now on, and after that the Council will have 5 days to vote at the comics. They will select 4 to reward with 88 N each, as it fills the criteria as the correct information was provided.

After that the Comics DAO Magazine #1 will be edited.

If you have any material that you want to freely contribute to the Magazine, reach any of the councils. Be aware that we can reward only 4 stories from 5 - 10 pages, but we are opened to include other material, also selected by the Council Board.

Links from the ANNOUCEMENT

Astro DAO
comics.sputnik-dao.near

Comics DAO Council

cavenaghi.near
phabiopio.near
bazzarian01.near
bensonchin.near
manutegus.near
leandro_amaral.near
duocelot.near

7 Likes

We’ve been asked for more time, so we are extending our deadline to another week.

S E V E N D A Y S

2 Likes

Hi.
Are we to send any files here on the forum?

1 Like

hello, thanks for the reply. please fill this form, then the councils will select the material, by the criterias, so we will announce, then ask for the selected creators to send a psd file, with some layering structure.

Text
Bubbles
Art

For translating purposes

1 Like

Ok. Thanks @duOCELOT

1 Like

Hi, @duOCELOT is there any update on this bounty? I’ve made my entry earlier already. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @duOCELOT , still no news about this?

Hello @Elzy10 please what’s your TG?

1 Like

I send a message for you!

1 Like