[BOUNTY] DJ / Musician for “INA Supports your Superpower” Residency - Gallery Show

Hi community!

As some of you may know, we at INA DAO are now having regular gallery shows, where DJs and musicians are truly welcome to share their music in our monthly gallery show openings.

On July 29th, we’re having an exhibit for the residency project “INA Supports your Superpower” residency. The event will take place in our Voxels art gallery as well as our Near Hub Gallery.

To make this moment even more special, we’re looking forward to including a music set that can help us keep the spirits high during the event. If it sounds like you, please reply in comments with your social media profiles so that we can see your work. We’ll prioritize artists that identify themselves as female and/or include the feminine in their work, in accordance with INA’s values and identity .

If you’re selected, we’ll ask you for a pre-recorded set with good-quality sound, so that we can stream it in the show. It should include audio and video, with a duration of about 40 minutes.

As per the reward, it will be 150 USD in DAI (stable coin).

Please note, the deadline for submissions will be July 22nd.

Please feel free to drop a message in our Telegram in case you have any queries. You can also find us on our Instagram and on Twitter.

Looking forward to your submissions :purple_heart: :notes: :headphones:

3 Likes

Hi,
My name is Barby Rush, I am a dj from Mexico. I play house music and do weekly radio show called {Touch Radioshow} on Downtown Tulum Radio every Monday afternoon. The program showcases both local and international female artists.
I would like to participate in the upcoming show.

My social media links are:
facebook: Redirecting...
soundcloud: Stream Barby Rush music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud
instagram: barby_rush
youtube: Barby Rush

Thank you

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Elena Muline, Dj/Producer!)

Listen to One Love, Be Together by MuLine on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Hi girls sorry for the delay, this month the funding took longer than usual to be available.
The event will happen on Monday August 1st, at 5PM UTC
We loved your sets, thank you for participating!

This time we chose @Barby :slight_smile:
Please get in touch with us on our TG as soon as possible

1 Like

Uhuuuuuu :man_dancing::dancer:
Let’s gooooooooo
:heart:

1 Like

We have postponed the event to this Wednesday, August 03 at 5PM

1 Like

Hi @Barby ! We loved the set you created for us, it is super approved! You can make your payout request of 150 DAI on our Astro page :smiley:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yeahs, party was great. Congrats ALL :heart:

2 Likes