[CLOSED] INA DAO is looking for a DJ for their “Symbols of She” gallery show

Hello DJ and Musician Community!

ezgif.com-gif-maker

INA DAO is having monthly gallery shows, where DJs and musicians are welcome to share their music!

On December 20th, we’re having an exhibit our latest project “Symbols of She”

To make this moment even more special, we’re looking forward to including a music set that can help us keep the spirits high during the event. If it sounds like you, please reply in comments with your social media profiles and links to your work. We will prioritize artists that identify themselves as female and/or include the feminine in their work, in accordance with INA’s values and identity .

If you’re selected, we’ll ask you for a pre-recorded set with good-quality sound, so that we can stream it in the show. It should include audio and video, with a duration of about 40 minutes to 60 minutes to be shown either on YouTube or Twitch.

As per the reward, it will be $100 USDC.

Please note, the deadline for submissions will be December 18th and we will let you know by December 11th so you will have time to prepare.

Please feel free to drop a message in our Telegram in case you have any queries. You can also find us on our Instagram and on Twitter .

Looking forward to your submissions :purple_heart: :notes: :headphones:

ATTENTION:

• Payment: 100 USDC
  • Bounty closes: December 11th
  • Deadline to send the video: until December 18th
  • Gallery show: Dec 20th
9 Likes

Hi INA DAO! Here you can find my instagram profile @ladraaaaa and also I leave you my soundcloud profile. Hugs!

4 Likes

Hi Dj Stella, an active member of the Dj DAO, INA DAO and others. I have been in the ecosystem for sometime and i have participated in some visible activities around the ecosystem. Here’s the link to my social: https://instagram.com/i_am_djstella?igshid=YzAwZjE1ZTI0Zg%3D%3D&utm_source=qr I wish I’ll be given an opportunity to participate in this wonderful session of “Symbol of she”

3 Likes

Hi I’m Tiaraeve. Been DJ-ing for 15 years. I would like to join BOUNTY INA DAO.
You could check my profile on my IG at tiaraeve.

5 Likes

Cuz Tiara Eve has just joined the gov.near forum and can’t send a link, this is her appearance link

Spotify

Youtube

Instagram @tiaraeve

wallet: tiaraeve.near

Cc: @GeminiRising @klarakopi @ceciliaa12 :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your submissions!
The selected DJ for this gallery opening was DJ Tiara Eve @tiaraeve @Wiswiz
See you next time!
@ceciliaa12 will get in touch with you too

Much love,
INA DAO

2 Likes