(BOUNTY CLOSED) Create a tutorial for NEARHub, 3XR, Reality Chain, and Voxels

I think next time you should choose wisely for the coreect instruction as you imply steps on procedure.,

[quote=“thephilosopher, post:1, topic:25119”]
The tutorials could contain (according to the kind of metaverse/app):

• How to create a wallet and login in the metaverse/app
  • How to set up your avatar
  • How to walk and fly around
  • How to find interesting places
  • How to interact with other people (dance, talk, emojis, etc)
  • How to have a party and call your friends
  • How to create a space and how to hang pieces of art, videos, and streams

If you are asking for this procedure :point_up: but otherwise this procedure not follow but yet you announce the winner.

Anyway its just a suggestions. And congrats to the winner. :raised_hands:

Thank you for your input, ImJami2017.

These were all suggestions of what a tutorial could contain and that we would appreciate the most complete video possible. As we had 1 from each one, we had chosen the most complete we could from each video. I was just waiting for someone to send the last one to close the bounty, because it was already late (I had to close it 25th).

Can u add my wallet for mintbase : bazer08.near

1 Like

Good afternoon, Metaverse DAO Tutorials - Myriad Town by stunter31 on Mintbase

my wallet is: stunter31.near

1 Like

Thank you, Stuner. You can ask for your payout proposal in DAI on astrodao.
It was meant to be a video, with a gif image as cover, and a link to the youtube video in the description. But no problem. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating on the bounty. We are going to put the videos on our site in development, and they are already on our youtube.

1 Like

Done, dear feiend. You can mint there now. :slight_smile:

My sincere apologies, I have tried to find a way to put a gif with a sound but could not manage to do so. I tried to do what gushlewis did.

1 Like

No, it would be cool if it were a video as FOREVER MEDIA and a GIF without sound with COVER IMAGE. But ok. Next one, it will be nice! Look at the one from Gus to see how he did. He also forgot to put the youtube link. One thing connects to the other. I will put your NFT in the youtube video.

Through forever media, is it possible to upload a video?

Edit: I have not seen that feature, much less have known about it. Will keep that in mind next time. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, you can. You can also upload GLB and other kinds of files. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for this!

Here you have my wallet: rosario.near

I will then be minting to the store, has described.

1 Like

Hello my mintbase link is here

my wallet:bazer08.near

1 Like

Done. You are already added, my friend. Please, dont forget to put the link to the youtube video in the description. <3

thank you, @Nosana. You can ask for your payout proposal in DAI on metaverse dao astrodao.
You just only forgot to put our youtube link in the description. :slight_smile:

Can i do again ? :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, u you can. But u would have to burn the other copies from the first one and we too. And maybe some distiction in the title. But if it is too much work, we can let it for the next time.

1 Like

Project Report

Project:

Bounty generated by the project:

Project Accounting:

We released a bounty for choosing the tutorials and we received 1 from each requested world. So everyone who submitted was a winner. We think few people submitted because it is a hard task, but some people showed some interested in producing more for Voxels and for Sandbox. We will open the bounty again with some other worlds and the possibility of the previews worlds. We also minted 4 NFTs (50 copies each, half copies to our external wallet and 1 to our astrodao wallet, with royalties and revenues splitted between the artists and the dao) up to now (but the 4th is on the way) and we published 4 videos on youtube. Each professor received 200 usd in dai.

Payout to the winners (4 members of the community receiving 200 usd in dai each):

@gushlewis https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-534

@Nosana https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-538

@stunter31 https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-536

@TRosario https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-545

Payout to organizer @thephilosopher: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-535

Updated Project Timeline:

The project was completed in the appropriate time.

Highlights and Final Products:

We could produce 4 NFTs on Mintbase,
and we also produced 4 videos on youtube.
More people are minter in our mintbase store

NFTs:

Youtube videos:

Learnings:

The project was interesting. We got some good videos, but still few people submitting. Nevertheless some people showed interest in a continuation of the bounty. We have now the beginning of an educational material for creatives that want to create on metaverse.

1 Like

Rosario, friend, will u be able to mint the NFT? Just asking because I am closing the full report of the DAO.

1 Like

Done!

Sorry for the wait, was out of the office.

Here’s is the Metaverse DAO Tutorials - 3XR by TRosario NFT.

Sent 25 NFT to metaversedao2.near wallet and 1 to Metaverse DAO. Transaction here.

Proposal for payout is now up in AstroDAO.
@thephilosopher

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you, @TRosario! :smiley: Updated!

1 Like