[BOUNTY] Art competition. Designing alternative film poster art! 3rd and final round

Hello, i am both a movie and a series enthusiast.
Here is my entry.

Patrick Bateman, a wealthy investment banker, hides his psychopathic ego from his friends. Later, his illogical fantasies escalate and he submits to an uncontrollable bloodlust.

wallet: stunter31.near

1 Like

Hello hello
I dreamed that night that I was trying to get out of a maze and I remembered this movie. So here it is. Hope you like it.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

Hey, there! Salve!

I’m Aandz from Brazil.

Nice to see this bounty again and be able to participate!

~~

The Truman Show is a 1998 American psychological science fiction satirical comedy-drama film directed by Peter Weir, produced by Scott Rudin, Andrew Niccol, Edward S. Feldman, and Adam Schroeder, and written by Andrew Niccol. The film stars Jim Carrey as Truman Burbank, a man who grew up living an ordinary life that —unbeknownst to him— takes place on a large set populated by actors for a television show about him.

THE TRUMAN SHOW
ON THE AIR. UNDERWARE.

everyday, everytime.

~~

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,
aandz.

near wallet: aandz.near

1 Like

May I know when you’re gonna announce the winners?? Thank you​:relaxed:

2 Likes

This one is so pretty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So many beautiful entries :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey all!

Many many thanks for all your entries! Amazing work!

The funding into our DAO for the prizes has been a bit delayed, but should be in within a few days. As soon as it’s in, we will announce the winners and then they can claim their bounties immediately.

Thanks again to all. You’re amazing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello there, when are you going to announce the winners? Your funding has been approved isn’t it?

1 Like

Hi all! Sooooo funds finally arrived in the DAO a couple of days ago. So it’s time to announce the winners!

1st place (back for a second time!) is @bagadefente with “3Iron”

2nd place is @louietism, with Wall.E

3rd place is @LulucaL, with “Cube”

Your work is awesome.

You can claim your prizes now at the black cat cinema Astro dao

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/black-cat-cinema.sputnik-dao.near

Big hugs to everyone that entered! Thanks a million it’s great to see your work!

6 Likes

That’s a nice and happy way to start a busy week!

Thank you for select my work again, as I said before, I really like to recreate film posters, so this bounty is my favorite one =)

Congratulations to other selected artists, and I hope you can make more rounds in the future.
I just submitted my payout at Astro.

Cheers, thanks again and have a nice week!

2 Likes

Ooooh, happy i won :star_struck: thank you guys :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, im happy the one of the chosen winners thank you so much :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners

1 Like