Audio nft minting projects

Name of the project:
GB-ALI Sick and tired audio nft album collaboration
Project description
Conscious Hip hop and pop music album written and recorded by Gb-Ali .
Bringing awareness to injustice and hate in our time and society . Also spreading love and knowledge through art and music.
A spiritual , poetic , metaphorical perspective through music. I will also help other artist set up wallets and profiles to help onboard them to the nft near and mintbase ecosystem. First these artists will be featured on my album as guests . This includes graphic art and music art.
How does your project benefit the NEAR and Mintbase NFT ecosystem?

Raise awareness about the nft community and show my artist friends fans and the world the potential of NFTs.
Help music artists control their work and be more free and unique.
Share knowledge with people who have know idea about the ecosystem.
Facebook is a great place to spread the word as well as twitter . I will start adding to my project now . How to videos for artists And create a group for people that I think may be interested . I will share my journey and bring awareness to newbies and help them with onboarding and the basics . I know many musicians who Have no idea what bitcoin or ethereum is I will create an easy follow along process and show them where to find tools and how to set up what is needed . YouTube videos and blog posts. This can be a way for artists to release their own music with needing big record companies . They will have total control of their creations . I will connect with other musicians who are already ahead of me In this space . for assistance with building the community.

New musicians could be rewarded in near tokens for referring others and helping them learn about mintbase . A reward system for learning and onboarding others . A reward system for Completing educational quizzes .

A sharing based community where it is encouraged or maybe mandatory to share each other’s work and a reward system for marketing

Has your project launched yet?
In process
Please provide a timeline and milestones for your project (funds will be granted after completion)

8 songs are ready I want to release 11 songs and I will be ready by the end of November this year.
I would like to create Unique artwork for each song By nov 23.
To which funding category you want to apply?
We are aiming to fund at least 10 projects every month in several categories, up to a total monthly budget of $5000.
$500

1 Like

Hey there, :hugs: :hugs:

as we have approved your project before, we are happy to have you on the Forum now.
We would need to know exactly what you need the funds for.

Can you provide a timeline with the work done and milestones to be realized?
We always pay after the completion of a milestone that we all agreed on.

So you have 2 projects here: an album & some how to videos, am I right? What are you working on first?

Tell me if I can be of any help,
Maria :slight_smile: