Artist Introductions

Artists can join HypeDAO by introducing themselves here.

We will periodically feature art from our members. If you would like to be featured on HypeDAO, you must introduce yourself here!

Please tell about yourself and your art. Think of this as an Artist Bio and promotion post.
We will take what you write here and use it in our featured posts about your artworks.

To officially join HypeDAO as an artist

FIRST: go to hypedao.xyz, connect your wallet and register for $HYPE. You have to do this first or the payout from the DAO wont work!
take URL of your response to this thread and submit a payout proposal to HypeDAO for 25 $HYPE like so:

HYPE token holders are official members. The HYPE token will have utility on our website and the services on it.

GO AHEAD, HYPE YOURSELF!

5 Likes

I’m an artist and a lover of the Near protocol.
I also proudly designed the NFT for the OCTOPUS event (As an NFT gift for the Paras platform event): https://www.octopusguild.com/metaverseevent
NFT design for Marma J Foundation on Paras : [APPROVED] Marma J Foundation Grant for NFT Mining on Paras

3 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m an independent comic book artist and NFT creator. I’m a curated artist on Paras and recently started my own Mintbase store (it’s been a long time coming). I’m currently a moderator for the Open Web Sandbox and produce the monthly Proof of Partycipation NFTs for the developers party we host. I’m also one of the Sandcastle DAO council members and will be producing monthly NFTs for them as well. In addition to that, my comic book partner (Gary ODD Edmund) and I are currently working with Paras on producing some original content for their platform that we hope to share soon :). Look forward to helping the HypeDAO in any way I can. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions for me; my DMs are always open.

Here’s a link to my Paras profile w all my digital art cards.

Here’s a link to my Twitter profile .

https://twitter.com/samtoshi_f_baby?s=21

4 Likes

I’m primarily a musician, but also do some visual art. I’ve been collaborating with a number of artists in the space in addition to my own work, which you can find here bonepolice.mintbase1.near - Minter I’m most active in the NxM community, but try to be as involved as I can in the many others popping up!

5 Likes

I’m Max – I’m an abstract artist and calligrapher. Ive been working with a calligraphy pen for 4 years, and in NFTs since Fall 2020.

My calligraphy is a meditative process. I choose one stroke at a time based on the forms of broad pen calligraphy. It is an interpretive process focused on color and balance. I will often photograph and further digitally manipulate the abstract calligraphy.

Using Blender, I have created animated 3D calligraphic sculptures that follow my original circular form I did for years by pen.

I’m also a developer and working on a generative calligraphy project!

Here are some other links:

TryShowtime
Paras
Mintbase: MXGLITCH
Twitter
Instagram

3 Likes

Hello I am an multimaterials artist, and absolutely found of NEAR since I was introduced to this blockchain. I started on mintbase, and now I am one of the artists that make part of one of the arts dao project.
This is my profile on mintbase: cavenaghi.near Mintbase

Here’s the link to my Works and social media : https://lynkfire.com/Cavenaghi

5 Likes

Hello world, im duOCELOT. Im an artivist since a long time ago. I do believe artists are capable to exist at society being 100% focused into their creations, and i do what i can to make this happen. Im from Brasil, happily married and father of a 2 years old amazing kid. Found myself at the NFT universe, with a journey almost from nowhere, studying from the beggining, developing and understanding strategies to be able to live from the nfts as the only income source, since Brasil’s economy just exploded and the circunstances lead us to an almost broke completely. Now with a global economy over blockchains, an art market, we have tools and ways to contribute with our creations, at the same time we could invest into our work, once unthinkable. Learning how to work out at this new community format, from an analog enviroment, to digital mediums, to divide the incomes correctly, while i have an android smartphone as my only warrior, and together we create art pieces, help small artists, organize a brasilian community at discord, and shill and RT a lot.

Im here to learn. And pass on my experiences to help how i can.

My links are at https://lynkfire.com/duOCELOT

Thank you

4 Likes

Heyy
I’m a 19 yo 1st year CS undergrad, a violinist, a skater, a calligraphy artist and I’m very interested in UI/ UX development. My forte is Copperplate and Spencerian. Gothic, Blackletter and Faux are some other forms I practice. Sometimes a mix of two for aesthetics. I haven’t minted or bought any NFTs yet but I want to get my hands on NFTs primarily with my calligraphy and later with my other illustrations when I master it.
I’m also interested in the various front-end and back-end projects on this network. It is exactly the experience I want.
I link to my twitter profile where I upload all of my art work. And I plan to start an insta account for my other illustrations.
https://twitter.com/violinblackeye?s=09

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Matto.
I’m an artist of all sorts. My award-winning films have toured internationally to dozens of festivals + venues, my photographic work has been in group and solo shows in NY and DC, my novels have been downloaded over 100,000 times, I’ve published over 1000 poems, and my custom furniture decorates houses of friends and family. I started working in a darkroom at 12, a programming lab at 13, a carpenter’s shop at 14, a blacksmith/metal shop at 18, I started teaching in universities at 24, and I began working in the NFT space in 2018. I released experimental art under my own NFT contracts in the fall of 2020 and an Art Blocks generative project in the spring of 2021.

Also I’m a monk. @MonkMatto on Twitter. links: @MonkMatto | Linktree

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

my name is Erik and I would consider myself a technical artist. I’m having a background in computer sciences and always used technology to express myself artistically.

Maybe I had an unsteady journey so far. It includes web development, djing, building software and hardware for music production, video editing and mapping in performing art projects, AI development for dance productions and smart contract compilers. But I hope my involvement with technology and the way I’m reflecting on it as my main artistic practice holds it all together. I’m mostly working with other artists, having less time to create very personal pieces, but helping realize bigger ideas is all I could have ever wanted.

I’m working closely with Costa Compagnie, an independent artist group from Berlin.

Also, I’m in the process of reworking an older portfolio page on Zirkular, which I’d love to see become a collective hub for folks I work with.

Lately, I worked on Deep.Dance, a complete choreography, created by an artificial neural network, then performed by human dancers.

I like to do weird generative art but need to start collecting and sharing all bits and pieces. My main tools are programming languages, Blender, VVVV, Unreal Engine and DaVinci Resolve.

I’m very excited to be here and currently contributing to the HypeDAO’s codebase. Looking forward talking to all of you at some point! You can reach out here or also on Twitter.

3 Likes

Hai it’s Empress Trash. I’m a multiversatile artist and community builder. I have loads of projects, on near I’m on @curatorsdao and also am starting a dao for famjam a discord server I run.

Yeeeet!

5 Likes