[ ART CHALLENGE](CLOSED ) Filipino Artist Guild Week 1 Contest

Thank you FAG for this opportunity​:heart::heart:.this is not just a challenge for us but it also enhanced our creativity and also to engage to other artist in this community.:rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Hello! jariavex here​:person_gesturing_ok:thank you so much for this opportunity​:person_gesturing_ok:I’m so happy to be part of this colleague. Hoping for more filipino artist to be inspired thru this group. Congrats to all the winners​:two_hearts: and to Miss @ligaya for cheering us. Thank youuu​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

THANKYOUUUU SO MUCH :sob: THANKYOU FOR THIS FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD​:pleading_face::heavy_heart_exclamation: Thankyou for the opportunity :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all The winners,
Till Next Challenge :relaxed::sparkling_heart:
For all The Winners mentioned
Can you Please send me Your Entries in this Challenge? Those without wms​:relaxed:

Thank u​:kissing_closed_eyes:
filipinoartistguild@gmail.com

3 Likes

Wow just W O W! I’m speechless… So first thank you for those people who support us and this 1st Art challenge, to @Ligaya thank you. 2nd for those judges who gives their best comments, suggestions and appreciated the arts and the artist i thank you for all of it.:clap: Thank you for the 3rd place :heart:

2 Likes