Target Address: Reggae-is-bigga-than-music.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance: (NEAR) 11 N

Funding Period: May 2022

Total Amount Requested: $2000 USD IN NEAR

Budget: $2000
$1715: Event
$200: Marketing
$85: Council work

Greetings Creatives, we’re happy to be here!
As a Life Coach/Meditation guide and an accomplished Reggae artist, I combine various modalities to create a transformative experience that will live on! ‘Consciousness is a practice!’

We are planning to host our first monthly “Self-Love is Mediation” (SLIM) event this June.
Please check out our [Introduction] to learn more about us. Please note that in future proposals Reggae Is Bigga Than Music dao will be abbreviated as RBTM.

EVENT: SELF LOVE IS MEDITATION(SLIM)
Budget: $1715

MARKETING:
Budget: $200

COUNCIL WORK: $85
$85: Council work

Projects & Timelines:
We will host our first event towards the end of June.
The pre-recorded event will be available for purchase as an NFT in our Mintbase store which we will establish in June.

Thank you for your consideration!

3 Likes

@Divinityone NEAR IS HERE :blush:

Happy to see your proposal here. I will just ask you to adjust the formatting to the standard pointed out in the guide lines here. Keep attention on some points as put a link for your introduction and create a individual post for each project.

It helps a lot for the moderators’ evaluation and the community’s reading that there is some kind of standard to these posts, so I’ll just ask you to pay attention to that =)

1 Like

Cool, got it. Thank you!

Hi Heverton, How’s it going? Is there anything else I can do on my end to make this manifestation more practical?.. Thanks for your support!

Yes, you need to adjust your proposal to the format that the creatives ask for. See the example of other DAO’s:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! I updated my proposal, please let me know what you think?

Thanks for the updates @Divinityone. We reviewed your proposal and we decided that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

Yay!!..My appreciation for the support, Creatives! :slight_smile:

Greetings @hevertonharieno, @Fritzwagner.near. Just curious, can you please provide me some feedback on why my poll was rejected?..Thank you!

Hello. Can you please paste here your poll?

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-434

1 Like

So guys. Thanks for share. As @FritzWorm told you on the telegram group, you can create the poll you had pending again :wink:

But remember that you need be voted from the other DAO’s to approve it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello =) It was discussed at the weekly meeting by all the Creatives community.

After the event I shared information here on the forum and on the Creatives Telegram asking both rejected projects to create a poll again, and tagged your approved proposal as you can see from this pic:

Big hug, and may the force be NEAR u :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you, @hevertonharieno​:+1:t5:

2 Likes