[Approved] Proposal For Starting A Near Sports Engagement and Education Initiative [featuring Near Football Viewing Centre and The Near Amateur League]

Hello @satojandro

Thank you for your support.

This is lovely! If you have further Ideas on this, please share with me.

This is great! I’d love to hear more about this, please.

Thank you for your profound contributions.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Report here [Report] Starting A Near Sports Engagement And Education Initiative (Featuring Near Football Viewing Centre And The Near Amateur League)

2 Likes

[Report] Posted here per @Dacha’s request.
See proposal here:

Hello everyone!

After an unfortunate hiatus, I bring news of progress regarding the project. I am very excited about the direction and potential magnitude of the Near Amateur League (NAL).

I will share pictures of the paraphernalia for publicity and registration for the football competition. But first, let me highlight our progress in relatable bullets:

• Fliers, banners and jerseys have been designed. They (fliers and banners) will be ready for distribution in 3 days.

• Permission has been secured to use the lush Victory College Football grounds to host the games.

• A team of 3 has been constituted to assist with logistics.

Now, to the fliers and banners!

And jerseys!

The Near Amateur League is massive. Keep your fingers crossed and watch this space for photo and video updates leading up to the main event.

Near Football Viewing Centre

Development of the Viewing Centre will resume as soon as the League wraps up.

That concludes the first official update. I’ll see you in a few days.

Cheers.

PS: The jerseys do not come with football boots and socks. Please, be advised:grin:

13 Likes

Thumbs up!!!thumbs up!!!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone.

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors

While balancing my books, I noticed a serious oversight: My

is $500 short​:flushed:

I did not add in the

The correct Grand Total is $4964 and not $4464.

It would be great to have this rectified as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Cheers.

1 Like

Good evening! Could you please create a pool on Astro dao and tag Marketing DAO councils? Thank You.

1 Like

Thank you, @Dacha

Starting on it right away.

1 Like

Hello @marketingdao-council and @MktngDAO_Advisors

I appreciate the work you are doing and how must constantly be hard-pressed for time. I want to bring this proposal to your notice so you can vote as soon as it’s possible.

Thank you.

Cheers​:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Hey,

You need to create a poll, rather than a funds transfer.

See here:

Thanks @David_NEAR

I had seen @Dacha comment on Astro earlier, and since made corrections (over 9 hours ago).

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Altogether, I have proposed 3 polls, two of which have expired without getting the requisite number of votes for a definitive action to be taken.

I’d be happy to know if anything is wrong. A feedback, an update… anything would be appreciated.

And if there’s a way I can be of help to ease the burden of work on anyone, I’d be happy to oblige.

Thanks @Dacha for your remarkable promptness.

2 Likes

Hey,

If your proposal is approved on the forum, but timed out, please resubmit it to Astro.

Share the link to it in the comments of your thread and tag @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR

I have resubmitted a proposal on Astro. Here’s the link

@marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Unfortunately, @marketingdao-council, the value of Near is now less than when I submitted my last poll proposal.

This means that I’ll have to submit another proposal reflecting the updated value, doesn’t it?

I fear that, between fluctuations in the value of Near and the time it takes for proposals to expire between council votes, I will have written 20 forlorn proposals​:sob::rofl::rofl::pleading_face:

On my way to Astro to submit another poll proposal, what do you say we rendezvous there?

Thanks.

1 Like

Good morning, Sorry, about it.

1 Like

Thanks, @Dacha

Another updated proposal.

I’ll let it rest after this.
@marketingdao-council

:beers:

Please do not submit a transfer, you can only submit polls.

I have mistakenly approved this, @marketingdao-council please reject this transfer. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh dear.

Sorry about the mistake @David_NEAR

I will correct the mistake.

1 Like

Hi, @David_NEAR

I have corrected the proposal.

Here: Astro

Thank you.
@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

UPDATE ON PROJECT :man_dancing::man_dancing::gorilla::gorilla:

Please recall:

•We have secured 6 out of 10 teams. By the end of this week, all 10 teams should be complete and all the players added to the Near Amateur League Telegram group.

•Near Amateur League now has Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. We’ll begin to work on populating the pages soon​:rocket:

•I’m not working alone. I now have a team of 5 people working with me to take the NAL beyond expectations.

•I have hung banners and shared fliers. The response is incredible.

*Pictures showing the banners and the fliers.

5 Likes