[Report] Starting A Near Sports Engagement And Education Initiative (Featuring Near Football Viewing Centre And The Near Amateur League)

See proposal here:

Hello everyone!

After an unfortunate hiatus, I bring news of progress regarding the project. I am very excited about the direction and potential magnitude of the Near Amateur League (NAL).

I will share pictures of the paraphernalia for publicity and registration for the football competition. But first, let me highlight our progress in relatable bullets:

• Fliers, banners and jerseys have been designed. They (fliers and banners) will be ready for distribution in 3 days.

• Permission has been secured to use the lush Victory College Football grounds to host the games.

• A team of 3 has been constituted to assist with logistics.

Now, to the fliers and banners!

And jerseys!

The Near Amateur League is massive. Keep your fingers crossed and watch this space for photo and video updates leading up to the main event.

Near Football Viewing Centre

Development of the Viewing Centre will resume as soon as the League wraps up.

That concludes the first official update. I’ll see you in a few days.

Cheers.

PS: The jerseys do not come with football boots and socks. Please, be advised:grin:

7 Likes

Luv the progress keep it up bro

2 Likes

Thank you @damboy22. I appreciate.

1 Like

Wow , it’s awesome :wave::wave::wave:

4 Likes

You are doing great brother!
We push the gospel of NEAR to the peak.

2 Likes

Thank you, bro. :fist:t6::fist:t6:

2 Likes

You are doing well bro, keep it up.

2 Likes

Great report @AugustKinge

Good to see your project moving forward… can’t wait to see update on the competition matches

2 Likes

Thanks @cryptocredit

It’s awesome the amount of positive feedback I’m getting from the football loving youth in my community.

1000 fliers are going out tomorrow. Our banners are already up in strategic locations. I already opened a Telegram group. I’m going to open a group on most Social Media platforms.

I will share more details after tomorrow’s exercise.

Thanks for the support and encouragement. Watch this space, it’s going to be epic.

3 Likes

Hello!
Any updates about the viewing centre and the results of the competition?