Target Address: primordia.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance: 88 NEAR

Funding Period: July 2022, Monthly

Request amount: 5000 USD in NEAR

Report from June

Hi Creatives!

Budget & Projects:

Monthly Metric Goals:

• Onboard 11 DAOs to NEAR that are focused on sustainable or social impact projects
  • Build 1 Trans-Dimensional Crystalline Structure created by ARC DAO on Rosebud Reservation for Sundance Ceremony that will later be created into an NFT and added to the Primordia virtual world.
4 Likes

does the 11 DAOs are New DAOs? or DAOs onboarded from previous DAO? if it is from the previous month, how are the metrics different from last month?

They will be 11 new DAOs, not the same DAOs as last month, to keep up with out goals of onboarding 100 DAOs in total by the end of 2022. The metric number is the same as we are planning out our onboarding numbers to hit that 100 by the end of the year! The names of all the DAOs we have onboarded are written in each report and you can see they are different :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @adrianseneca and Primordia DAO,

Good to see new daos are being onboarded with your help. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is β€˜yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Thanks!

5 Likes