[Approved, paid] Ops Team (probation period)

As an Ops Lead I’m responsible for delivery tasks described by CoA and HoM.

Since the decision to move forward within short-term plan I’ve decided to rely on current team members (development team leaded by Robert) and team members, whom I worked in crypto since 2015.

At the moment we are focusing on clarifying scope of work, that’s why we don’t open many vacancies now. Development team isn’t require intro, so I’d like to make an intro of the only person I’m inviting to our team from my social network:

Dan:
"Business Analyst\Product owner with math background and 10 years of experience in requirements management and product design. Started Business Analyst career designing real-time decision making systems for retail and SME credit policies where got extensive experience in banking risk management and compliance policies including work with data mining for banking scoring models. In crypto since late 2015 got a lot of experience working with senior stakeholders and investors providing tech insights for investment decision making in particular. As a Product owner put together several product concepts in web3 including blockchain framework and analytics solution for AML/Law Enforcement. Promoted developed products in web3 conferences as a participant and panel speaker.

Agile enthusiast, as a Senior business analyst created agile product management framework for one of Luxoft departments, implemented agile framework for digitalisation of one of the top Saudi banks. As a Product owner implemented solutions for MTF (multilateral trading facilities). Led project of bringing one of the MTF’s to compliance with MIFID II (European regulatory framework)

Partially designed communication protocols for a cross-chain solution in web3"

Every team member is on probation period (3 months) here, so every position could be changed by HoM, CoA or TC decision by request.

3 Likes

To be transparent with community my vision regarding budgeting is following:

Ops Lead - 8k$ per month for full time (40h per week)
Product Lead - 7k$ per month for full time (40h per week)
Tech Lead - 8k$ per month for full time (40h per week)

In case the amount of workload isn’t 100%, payments will be less, but they cannot be higher.
Till the end of December we’ll complete an audit and clarifying the scope of work and open some new vacancies and make transparent hiring process for everyone on this forum

Hello Sine,

Thank you for your post and I hope you will start sharing more with the community because noone has a clue what you are doing or what your plans are. A few remarks/clarifications from my side:

• You cannot just hire or bring your own team. Vacancies need to be publicly posted and assigned by HoM. An exception could be made in case of urgency in my opinion but I don’t see it here. As an Ops lead you should be familiar with these things.
  • Probation period, what do you mean with this? Are you implying that you are an employee and thus should be able to benefit from employee protections after the probation period? As far as I know there is no NDC hiring setup and there are no plans to create one at the moment.

Thank you and good luck sir!

1 Like

Hello atrox1382,

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Tasks we are working on were described in Job Description for Ops Lead role.
    1.1 Update the election procedure
    1.2. Integrate KYC Solution
    1.3 Governance Framework analysis
    1.4 Dashboards

2. I’m not bringing my own team, just 1 person because of urgency to clarify scope work and start development. It was the only position was hired by myself, it’s a public and known person in crypto community and I don’t see any problem here. After holidays we will open public hiring process for other positions for Ops Team, but before we should create detailed roadmap for Q1-2024 and it’s an urgent task.

3. We don’t have long term agreement, just plan for Q1-2024. That’s why I called it probation period, probably it’s not the best naming.

Thank you for questions and keep in touch!

AB

1 Like