We are Ouch DAO, a think-tank and a collective of creators, scientists, coders and engineers involved in realtime generative art, interactive immersive installations, audiovisual performances and VJing.
- This DAO aims to create multi-sensory and immersive sensorial experiences and interactive art installations using AI and human computer based interfaces.
- To create a bridge between digital and real world.
The team has years of experience in creating Interactive Immersive Experiences at the intersection of Art, Science and Technology, thus exploring the idea of human computer interfaces in creating new-age media art forms of sensorial Expressions.
Tools we work with:-
Machine Learning & AI
The team has worked on transformative festivals, technological museums, concept art research and execution for some of the biggest brands around the world like Nikon, ECU, Adidas, Hero Motors, ICICI bank to name a few.
We worked in institutional events around the world such as Jerusalem Light Festival (Israel), Art Vision-Moscow (Russia), Lux-Greco projection mapping art festival (Spain), Serendipity Art Festival (Goa), Live Performers Meeting (Rome).
We also make our own diverse artworks using cutting edge AI tools like Disco Diffusion, pytti, illustrip, esrgan, vqgan+clip, jax diffusion (python based tools) and Ai services like openai, midjourney, dalle2, GPT, github copilot, snowpixel, nightcafestudio. We are also coming up with our new collection of NFTs that involves generative art, machine learning art, fractal art, parametric architectural design videos, etc. We are getting active in the domain of metaverse, AR/VR and Drone Light Swarm projects.
Ouch Dao focuses on creating a network of tech and cryptosavy artists that helps different communities in crypto literacy, NFT literacy as well as planning collections, executing and finding partners and buyers.
For the first month we will be focusing on 2 projects -
100 AI generated portrait NFTs as shared above
EEG(Neuronal activity sensor) based interactive art sculptor
- 100 AI generated portrait NFTs as shared above
- We want to give 100 NFTs to the DAO ecosystem as a token of joining the community
- We want to build a community of AI art enthusiasts who want to support our art and learn how to create it as well.
- We will be creating AI art using python script (disco diffusion) and prompt engineering (the hottest concept and generative art technique).
- It is not only great for rapid concept prototyping and deployment but also advances understanding of computer vision.
- In the long run we’ll develop our own scripts and train our own AI models that are owned by the dao and deployed on blockchain.
- We’d love for whoever want to be a part of the community to
- Share a proposal on AstroDAO
- Request to join as a member on chain
- Join our discord
Your support and participation will really really give us a boost in morale and also will show us how many participants are interested in learning about this unique way of NFT creation, so we can plan future workshops well.
A glimpse of our process — https://twitter.com/ethereios/status/1555638974076465152?s=21&t=LgLd0B2J_We2N37Ef2CnmA
The artwork was also appreciated by Gorilla Shops - https://twitter.com/gorillashops/status/1554793943975575552?t=isGbvq6yHTUPZQDkkdpK3A&s=35
Samples of AI art we are creating -
- EEG(Neuronal activity sensor) & ECG (Heart Beat Sensor) based interactive art sculptor
Connecting an ECG machine which translates heartbeat data into real time graphical animation(The idea is based on a research, whenever a person is meditating on a music the heartbeat synchronises with the bpm of the music). The animation created was then projection mapped on a 300 feet Jaffa Gate during the Jerusalem Light Festival 2019.
Jerusalem Light Festival-Tejaswi Meshram-2019 - YouTube
We also designed the technique for playing an orchestra in the air, using real-time gesture based 3D Human Motion tracking . It was hosted by Bollywood Legend Shahrukh Khan for one of the most experimental music director - Sneha Khanwalkar
Sneha Khanwalkar: Hear the music in my head | TED Talk
- We will translate Brain signal processing data into digital art and illumination of NEAR logo.
- We will be creating a participation based art installation where participants will wear an EEG machine which will be plugged to programmable LEDs.
- Participants will be asked to focus only on the sound without losing concentration.
- The more their focus is in tune with the music, the more the leds will light up.
- Once they achieve the concentration value of 75%, which is defined by beta and theta waves value, the entire installation will light up and sync to the music, enabling the NEAR logo to illuminate and sync with the music as well.
$300 - AI artist fee for 100 art creation
$50 - Mintbase store and minting designs on it
$200 - Onboarding 10 Wallets in the event and giving an NFT airdrop.
$360 - EEG machine rent for 3 days
$50 - Arduino micro controllers and digital sensors
$300 - Arduino programmers
$400 - 4 council member fees for helping with production
$1660 - Total funding
We’d love to be a part of NEAR ecosystem and get a chance to add value through art.