( APPROVED-ONGOING ) 10 Graffiti Cover art for songs

@Gbenga03
@JuanMarko.near
@Thesiren
@H4des.near
@shinymoi7.near

Please don’t forget to share your artwork to any music artist you wish to use it as a song cover so we’ll mint the both.

I’ll send the balance when i return in few hours team, it was a mistake cos I used the $NEAR rate lol sorry.
Peace

3 Likes

Wow. I’m delighted to be part of this. Let’s build greatness

2 Likes

Hey @Dedeukwu I congratulate you on this incredible and necessary bounty. I hope the project continues. It was inspiring and I’m so grateful to have a collaboration with @fly l thank you for that. :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

@Dedeukwu what a great opportunity for us sir, :heart::heart::heart:. Hope for more collaborations with @tobyparadise01 soon. :fist_right::fist_left::pray::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi, thank you very much! I loved participating with this amazing partnership! I’m still going to book an artist to put my music to music! Kisses!

1 Like

Thank y’all so much for the amazing input on this project.
Below are the balance of 19.2 nDAI to balance the 5.8 nDAI i distributed by mistake.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Ahahahah, now It make Sense (I was calculating here, but it’s ok ahahah) tnx a lot :pray::star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah faam hahaha, everyone should pls confirm their $25 nDAI cos it’s kinda difficult to upload all the screenshot here.
@Gbenga03
@Ogaarinze
@JoeJa.near
@fly
@JuanMarko.near
@Thesiren
@IJMAC25
@H4des.near
@LulucaL
@shinymoi7.near

Peace

8 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:
I’m really glad to be part of this opportunity :sparkles:
Thank you again Godbless :star2:

1 Like

Dope. Congrats Guys LFG​:heart::heart:
Fam @Dedeukwu :rocket::rocket:

1 Like

@Dedeukwu thank you, I’m really glad to be part of your event to everyone who helped me to discover this group :blush:
@Ligaya thank you also ma’am for your kind :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome maam​:kissing_heart::blush: more bounties To come. :stars:

2 Likes

Thank you @Dedeukwu have a good day

1 Like

Yeah. Just seeing this now. Confirmed

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate you me to discover a better me. Received the bounty.

1 Like

DAIs well received here, lesgooooooo

2 Likes

Hello,

The song and the artwork has been emailed to you now. Thanks sire

1 Like

Alright thanks I’ll check and bring feedbacks

1 Like