[APPROVED] Graffiti Dao Month Of August Funding Proposal

Good Day Creatives,

FUND REQUEST FOR THE MONTH OF August 2022

Guild Name: GraffBase
Astro Dao: graffiti.sputnik-dao.near

Council:

Month Of July Report

Month of July was an amazing month for Graffiti Dao despite of the delays from July Proposal. With a good amount of community interaction and Succesful Projects and Onboarding Artist to Near. As we Are Introducing Near to different State and Cities we’re really excited to kickstart some new projects and Initiatives for this New Month.

Web3 and Near Conference
$1900

Wallet Activation/Onboarding Reward 0.3 near each plus 0.2 near wallet activation x 30:
$100

Graff On Digital
$400

Lines and Bodies Graffiti Collective
$800

Council
$960

Total: $4160

Astro DAO Address: Grafitti Dao Astro Dao

Thank You Creatives. Looking Forward For your Feedbacks. Tagging @creativesdao-council

5 Likes

Hello, team! It’s nice to see your monthly proposal. We, your creative mods have questions for us to be able to support you. I hope we can work on that.

1. For this one, Web3 & NEAR Conference
  • We have seen similar proposal from another DAO/guild you belong with. Can you explain to us the difference of similar initiatives?

• Also this:

seem to be quite a huge amount for the materials alone. Do we have targets on how many pax this amount can support?

2 Likes

Thanks For the Feedback miss K,
For The Materials we are planning to Make a Canvass In Cloth so the paintings will last long and not easily to break.

Canvass White Cloth For 15 participants will Consume a 15 to 20 meter of canvass.
Estimated amount for this is $40

•5mm 4pcs Plywood estimate amount of $33
•Emulsion 2 gallon for the Top Coat $15x2= $30
•Roller with Tray for mixing paints and used for Emulsion $10 ill just ask the participants to share The Other materials while others are waiting.

•Rugby used to Cover The Canvass to plywoods
$ 15

And This Time we are not Using the acrylic paints but instead will purchased the spray paints.
Price depends on the Brand of the paints But in my Past canvassing of Prices of paints way back for Graff on walls events estimated amount per cans is 2 to 3 usd depends on brands while the cheaper one is not suitable for Canvass.
Spray paints with assorted Colors for everyone, Estimated amount of $100

Total of $228.

We have an excess amount for the paints and materials written budget and will used it as on standby funds If we experience short of Budget From other expenses. But i loved to revise the proposal to lessen the estimated amount of the Conference if its needed.thank you :heart:

And yes im aware of the Conference Held in India From Month of July and it was already Done the other Day and held in India Only with the Participation of other Dao that based on India.

And also yes i agree with the one qouted that it should be in Marketing Dao,but i just try to propose it on creatives Dao so there is no other Proposal outside creatives and also for this conference there is also a Live Bounty and If u read my proposal all paintings will be gathered and Stored safely as well as All the Arts will be soon minted in store and will be listed also in The Auction marketplace,so i think its still Perfectly fit for creatives​:blush::heart: thank you for the feedback. We are open for more questions and opinions and will try my best to Answer all​:heart:

1 Like

I estimate that we can onboard atleast 20 to 30 participants For this conference.(not sure,but will update You all with the masterlist once event is already done).
I already set a meeting with 2 leaders and other details will be finalize once we already discussed the said event.

Great to hear! Can we expect their names on the report?

2 Likes

Yes sure, Will definitely do that​:heart::blush:

Congratulations #graffiti-dao !

This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators. Congratulation

To become more transparent in the decision making I also want to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• well-organized and well-structured proposal according to the guidelines ,
  • nice distribution of funds going to several different projects and community members
  • detailed report & response

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

4 Likes

Thank You So much Creatives :heart::heart:

1 Like