[APPROVED] NxM DAO - October 2021

CREATIVES DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

I won’t lie, it’s been a tricky September for NxM and as it came to an end there were some changes within the core team and to our events and activities flow. But along with the flux came some good planning and resource creation for the Guild, so we’ve got a good foot forward moving into Q4 2021!

Take a peek at our September Report to see how we did!

We also have a reserve of N dedicated to bounties in our Bounty Wallet which should last us for a while! Check out one of the ways we’ve been deploying them!

Here’s what we have planned for October 2021:

Events:

Collaboration:

• NxM Anthem 4
  • NxM Playlist (with Emanate)

DAO/Guild Management:

• Social Media Team Allocation
  • DAO Management

We’re hiring a Social Media Manager!

Can’t forget that we will also be pushing out the Guide for our Open NxM Store as well so members of the community can sign up to Mint without needing to deploy a store!

Council Members:

vandal.near
zeitwarp.near
grace.near
joep.near
chloe.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000

• NxM Live 6 - $1000
  • DAOdrops - $1000
  • KIL X NxM - $350
  • Trafka Halloween - $400
  • Nercopalooza - $300
  • NxM Anthem 4 - $350
  • NxM Playlist - $100
  • DAO Management - $1500

Target: nxm-dao.sputnikdao.near

Projects & Timelines:

NxM Live 6 - October 28th
DAOdrops - Weekly on Friday’s
KIL x NxM - October 23rd
Trafka Halloween - October 30th
Necropalooza - October 30th
NxM Anthem 4 - Scheduled for Release on October 28th

Some times/dates may change

Addition to the October Proposal is the funding of DJ’s for the NEARCon Happy Hour. These funds will come from our reserve in the Bounties account. Read more here.

7 Likes

Looking good!

Awesome to see that NxM is growing and growing!
Only note from my side is that the singular proposals should already be [APPROVED] within Nxm when the funding from the Creatives DAO will be requested :rocket:

2 Likes

Thanks Tabea! The way I’ve been doing it was to wait until we have all the proposals linked to this main proposal and the funding for the DAO approved.

I’m still working out the processes, currently everyone submitting knows that once their proposal is marked approved they can submit to the DAO for the funding so I’d need to communicate to each respective proposer any changes in advance!

Appreciate the comment!

3 Likes

A lot of activity! great to see the developments :dizzy: :dizzy: Looking fwd to the Halloween Party, I hope I’d be able to attend :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Juliana! Yes, can’t wait for Halloween party as well, so much going on at the end of the month!

2 Likes

You’ve been APPROVED, please feel free to submit a payout for 5000 USD in $NEAR to the Creatives DAO

2 Likes

Woohoo! Submitting to the DAO now :slight_smile:

1 Like