[APPROVED] NFT Artist wanted - Raiz Vertical Farms

Hello Lucia! Thank you for tagging me! Very excited for this launch!

3 Likes

@Lucia_S I’ll email you the drawings and start working on the basil illustrations! What would the email be? Thank!

2 Likes

@Mailza their @emiliano.raiz telegram handle is @emg_33

Thank you very much @Mailza I’ve received your email, amazing artwork! I will get back to you during the day via email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! :slight_smile:

no doubts it’s going to be great :raised_hands:

1 Like

That sounds amazing @duOCELOT maybe we can share a few tips on growing hydroponically with you!
Also thank you for sharing your artwork. Please let me contact you by private message so we can exchange emails!

5 Likes

We thank all the artist and the support of the Creatbase team as we have just minted our first NFT on the store and are preparing to mint the rest of them once they are all ready!

Following up on the onboarding aspect of the proposal, we’ll thankfully have the support of the Lisbon City Node to perform the onboarding throughout the night so we will be able to properly allocate the 30x0.3N during the event. We’ll procede to do the request through sputnik dao on the following days.

Getting ready for the launch! Please let us know any ideas to promote it in the most impactful way.
Cheers

3 Likes

Olå, gostaria de participar do projeto, se necessitar de mais informaçÔes sobre meu trabalho é só pedir. :wink:

1 Like

Hey @emiliano.raiz I hope everything went well!
Can you please link me to your store, can’t find it!
Thank you

1 Like

Hi, how are you doing?
completed the job. I did the 3 arts. I would like to request payment, how do I do it?

my wallet near is
natashacremoneseartista.near

very grateful flower! Hug

Hello @Natashacremonese

Thank you for your message, let’s get things going!

Hi @marianeu ! both artists @Natashacremonese and @whoiscavenaghi have finished their 3 NFT each and we love them! It’s been a real pleasure to work with them and we are very satisfied with their artwork. we would like them to get their payment as soon as possible.

Do they just need to submit the payout proposal to Sputnikdao?

Please let us know if there is anything else we/they need to do.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

:heart: muito grata Amora!! fiquei feliz tambĂ©m e muito agradecida de trabalhar com vocĂȘs! Foi incrĂ­vel!

2 Likes

@Lucia_S @Natashacremonese @whoiscavenaghi yes just submit payout proposal

3 Likes

Tks ! shipping here?

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean @Natashacremonese

1 Like

Carol helped me. I didn’t know where to create the payment proposal for the service.

Thank you

3 Likes

@Natashacremonese glad it worked out <3

3 Likes

I wish you are still looking for artist​:pray::heart::heart_eyes: i want to be part of your community too​:heart:

1 Like