[APPROVED] Raiz Vertical Farms Launch Event NFTs

Raiz Vertical Farms is happy to organise an evening of prosperity.

On Saturday Dec. 4th, Raiz will celebrate their crowdfunding campaign and raize awareness on the potential of urban farming & technology.

CoCasa will host the event, allowing to showcase vertical farming systems, bio related artworks, music, appetisers, speeches & networking by the fireplace.

There will be an NFT exhibition and onboarding to the NEAR Protocol, the world’s first certified climate-neutral blockchain.

With the support of the Lisbon City Node and other DAOs in the ecosystem, Raiz will be able to provide music & onboarding for the guests.

With this in mind, we kindly ask the following budget:

Latina Turner
$100/hour

Soul Providers
$100/hour

A Costureira
$100/hour

Soundsystem:
$150 / night

Onboarding:
$50 usd for

Total: $500 USD in NEAR (59.17N at $8.45/N on Nov 29th 18:25) NEAR Protocol price today, NEAR to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

raizverticalfarm.near

6 Likes

Hey! The proposal looks good to me :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice proposal Emiliano! Thanks for putting up this, Lisbon is growing in the Ecosystem :smiley:
I will be there helping with the Onboardings and creating wallets.

You can now make the payout proposal in the Lisbon City Node AstroDAO.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lisboa-node.sputnik-dao.near

2 Likes

Dear all,

As the year comes to an end, we would like to thank all those involved for making this great event happen!

Here goes a photo folder from the event:

CoCasa Event - Google Drive

NFTs

At the event we showcased part of our NFT series as we keep developing our whole series of functional & collectible PlaNFTs. Check out our store: raizverticalfarm.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

This event was part of our wider fundraising & awareness efforts. You can find and support our crowdfunding campaign through this link: Raiz: Urban Farming Evolution - Concept Farm | Indiegogo

We thank @TRosario , @tabear , @frnvpr , @mecsbecs & the whole LCN Community for their support. We’re looking forward to keep developing our NEAR initiatives and to keep leading the integration between Vertical Farming and blockchain with NEAR!

5 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing this! I am sure I can speak for the whole council if I say we’re happy to see what is literally growing out of the support given by the City Node :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks for this update :slight_smile:

I was really happy to be part of this event, Raiz is one of the coolest growing projects out there!
There were a few wallets created at the event and people generally had interested to learn more about blockchain.

Integration between the Vertical Farming and NEAR Protocol is fantastic idea, I would be a instant adopter.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comments!
Looking forward for the next stages of this integration.

2 Likes