[APPROVED] NEKO Morning Show Podcast-Monthly Funding Request September

The NEKO morning show is definitely a game-changing project for NEAR.

The main place to learn and earn with a friendly and OG community managed by real builders in the ecosystem.

Great quality content and highly understandable for all audiences, fully supporting this proposal!

4 Likes

Awesome achievements!

3 Likes

NEKO morning show is educational, I learnt a lot about Near Protocol and Cryptocurrency trends from this show, no one should miss out.

3 Likes

Its good to see the NEKO morning show continue to grow. Keep up the good work @Soos @nonothenono

4 Likes

The Neko Morning Show brings tremendous value to the NEAR ecosystem, having onboarded numerous users to NEAR Protocol, including myself.
Thanks to their efforts, I secured my first web3 job. I genuinely adore the show and its hosts, Soos and Nono; they are truly remarkable. You have my full support.

4 Likes

I support this proposal from our close partners. Neko consistently increases value for NEAR.

4 Likes

The neko morning show is amazing I learnt alot about the near ecosystem and also about web 3 precise , And also the community is awesome.
I really appreciate how Soos and nono make the show looks fun , keep up the good work guys

3 Likes

Thank you for your proposal and your great effort to help amplifying the ecosystem content.

This is our September KPIs. MDAO September KPIs

Few questions:

• How do NEKO activities drive builders and developers?
  • What mechanisms will NEKO team use to track and report onboarded users, engagement, transactions?

Can you review these and explain also,

• How NEKO activities help in advances those KPIs
  • How you will measure/report on those KPIs? How do you track audience growth, onboarding, etc apart from impressions and likes ?
2 Likes

Hello Bakaka! Thanks for reviewing our proposal!

1. NEKO activities drive builders and developers by offering yet another means of marketing and exposure for the great products and tooling built on NEAR. We are leaning away from the “If we build it, they’ll come!” narrative, and we are heavily pushing a high level of gorilla marketing for all things NEAR. The goal? To spotlight all of the great things about the NEAR ecosystem that haven’t reached critical mass in levels of public exposure.

2. Tracking onboards is a little bit more difficult for us. Absolutely we want to help as many people as possible create wallets and experiment with individual dApps, which is my we bring a novel sense of personability through our front-facing show to our community and any viewers. Besides direct techs like ShardDog and Keypom, we are still discussing how to best track onboards (and are open to suggestions!). In the meantime, we will endeavor to continue to capture that sense of awe in the community by helping them dive straight into the amazing dApps created by NEAR ecosystem natives. We worked directly to “increase the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS and active projects in the ecosystem”.

3. NEKO’s plan to advance in those KPI’s leans heavily on the thesis of multi-platform use, and meeting users where they feel most comfortable. Because of this we experience cyclical breakthroughs in different apps each month in engagement and impressions. NEKO’s strategic live shows with other high-caliber creators, as well as consistent video content and article creation bring a dynamic and proprietary approach to our flywheel of growth. We will continue to mix our content in such a way that delivers value to NEAR and crypto veterans as well as to new people in the space. We want to continue to create a show that has a little bit of something for everyone.

4. KPI Measurement is probably the easiest question to answer! Because we have diversified our approach to social apps so much, we are constantly receiving feedback from 5+ “Creator Dashboards” or “Analytics” sections created by highly successful apps to help the user succeed.
    i.e.— The Tiktok Dashboard directly differentiates between video views, profile views, likes, comments, unique viewers, and shares.

The Instagram Dashboard specifically differentiates between accounts reached, accounts engaged, total followers, and content shared at a bird’s eye view. And then it goes further in each individual piece of content to display # of views/plays, likes, comments, shares, saves, accounts reached (raw total, with an additional differentiation between followers and non-followers reached). It even gives us the total watch time combined, average watch time. and viewer drop-off at a specific time in the video.

At this point, I’ve only used 2 of our many platforms. As far as engagement is concerned, we are extremely well equipped to track that thanks to our diverse and robust social media sprinkling. We will continue to lean heavily on the engagement tracking tools given us by each platform so we can fortify weak spots and continue to build up our strengths.

Essentially our message to the builders of the NEAR ecosystem is, “You build it, WE will MAKE SURE they come.”

Thanks for the great questions! We would love to answer any more that you have!

V/r,

Noah (Nono) Major
PR/SMM NEKO

3 Likes

Hi @NEKO thanks for the proposal and for answering the questions from @Bakaka. In my view the growth you’ve reported is notable, and this is a project creating value for the ecosystem. I also want to note the community and ecosystem support for the show displayed here and in numerous places around the ecosystem.

You have my support for this.

2 Likes

@cryptocredit can’t wait for you to review this!

2 Likes

Lorraine! Thank you so much! Excited to do our part in building out the ecosystem!

2 Likes

Thank you for reply, Happy to support

3 Likes

Thank you @Bakaka ! We are excited to deliver a continually better product! Onward and upward!
V/r,

Nono

Hi @nonothenono @NEKO – you have received majority council support for this proposal. Moving to approved.

Next steps:

Your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO at NDC. The approved proposal will be included in the next MDAO budget request to NDC trust. The trust needs to authorize it first and then transfer funds to Marketing DAO treasury: the expected payment date is the last week of September.

So, during this time, please do the following:

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC

2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.

3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB to discuss this and future projects.

4. Refer to the Marketing DAO Funding Guide as needed.

3 Likes

Thank You @so608, @Bakaka & @marketingdao-council we appreciate the support

1 Like

Thanks for the green light! Onward and upward!
V/r,

Nono

1 Like

Dear @NEKO team!
Our request to NDC trust has been approved. So please, create a transfer from Marketing DAO treasure to your wallet. Marketing DAO Proposal Funding Guide - Updated August 2023
Thank you very much!

1 Like

@NEKO could you please reach me
on tg (@kmotiv) about your transfer please?

1 Like

Yes! I just reached out!

1 Like