Thank you @msageer for the proposal and the report. In my view, the work you are doing on near.social, the work you are doing to onboard devs and non-technical users via your group’s efforts and experimenting with new BOS components are the areas that are likely to have the most impact for the wider NEAR ecosystem.
I think the raffle is interesting – if we could bring more giveaways and contests on-chain, that would be a win. Let us know how that project progresses. Curious how you are collaborating with other ecosystem projects as you build the prototype? How can ecosystem projects get involved and launch a raffle once the prototype is ready?
Dear Marketing (Eco) DAO contributor, your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO. The approved proposal included in November’s request to NDC Trust.
Please advise that during this transition period (NDC v0-v1), the following applications’ approval procedure:
Marketing (Eco) DAO November’s funding procedure:
1. November 9-15th time for proposals from the Community;
2. By November 15th, reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (HOM, CoA, NDC trust);
3. November 15th-20st reviewing by HOM members and voting on chain;
4. November 20th, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to CoA to vote on-chain;
5. November 20nd-26th – reviewing and voting by CoA;
6. Once the CoA gives its approval, the Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;
7. KYC can be required for new applicants.
Disclaimer: some timelines can be changed due to the transition V0-V1 period.