[Approved] NEAR Stars Guild ⭐ June month 14 youtuber promo pack for 4 projects

Decentralised Republic of NEAR i would like to share with you Stars Guild grand plan for June.

This month we want to give promo to 4 fresh projects that are built on NEAR. Here is the list with projects and Youtubers that will fit them perfectly:

Bluebit Finance
https://www.bluebit.fi/

Will be advertised by Hot Crypto News

Their past review for DEIP got almost 10k views. They ask for 650 USD

In total youtuber has 31k subscribers, Joined Youtube at 17 Jul 2020, in total has 441 videos with average view count of 7k views.

Roman Pushka:

First time working with him, tho, clear and organic with average 30k views and price of 650 USD

In total youtuber has 113K subscribers, Joined Youtube at Jul 26th, 2017, in total has 1410 videos with average view count from past 100 viedos of 30k views.

Crypto News

Past MetaPool review they made got 17k views and costed just 450 USD.
For Bluebit Finance they are the last ones, wanted to get serious youtubers participating since crypto finance should be conservatively reviewd.

In total youtuber has 50K subscribers, first video posted half year ago, in total has 101 videos with average view count of 10k views.

Naksh NFT

Sri asked for support multiple times, so we want to help out their NFT project by giving some playfulness from these youtubers.

All About Crypto

On average has 8k views and origins in India, good for Naksh, since most of project artists come from that region.

Youtubers subscriber amount is hidden due privacy, first video launched on December of 2020, in total has 77 videos with average view count of 8k views.

Blockchain Racer

On average gets 30k views, comments and views are organic. Beautiful girls attract wealthy men, so feeling lucky that few NFTs can be purchased.

In total youtuber has 322K subscribers, first video posted half year ago, in total has 37 videos with average view count of 38k views. Yes, might look suspicious cuz of young channel and so many subs, still, as look trough the video views and comments, no bots were used and coments are organic and really engaging.

Crypto Dasha

8k views on average past 50 videos, she did plenty NFT project reviews and is attractive.

In total youtuber has 32.7K subscribers, first video posted Oct 7th, 2020, in total has 447 videos with average view count of 5.5k views.

For two or three Naksh video reviews we plan to make givaways to make them more interactive. Will think about rules how to participate, atleast subscription to social media and comment should do the trick.

Multiverse Fighters
https://mfight.io/

Can’t go without crypto gaming, and MF is having a fresh start, love their MMORPG concept and some additional advertising to NEAR Gaming community can be made.

Crypto Chris
https://www.youtube.com/user/DontWorryPlayWithMe/ 800 USD and his past MetaPool review got 7.5k views. Hes amazing and cheerful and also did lot of reviews on crypto gaming and coin presales that Multiverse Fighters got. Still in negotiations with MF’s Aliaksandr but feel that for wider engagement inner currency drops can be played our.

In total youtuber has 33.3K subscribers, first video posted 4 years ago, in total has 215 videos with average view count of 7.5k views.

Crypto Batja

Almost half of his content is crypto gaming related and his community is growing. Past PixelPets review got 41k views, now channels last vids had over 70k views, so for 800 USD he’s a catch.

In total youtuber has 166K subscribers, first video posted 4 years ago, in total has 759 videos with average view count of 14k views.

Crypto Plecho

Past Rubic review got 12k views but as i see on his channel game reviews preform way far better, so hope that from 300 USD we can squeeze out +20k views.

In total youtuber has 52K subscribers, first video posted 4 years ago, in total has 101 videos with average view count of 9k views.

Attocha Protocol

My Happy Crypto:

Dasha has a legit reputable channel, her play to earn project reviews get +20k views and Atocha has a Mainnet launch on 27th. We past time worked with Kim, created one video but project wasn’t fully launched so want to make a shoutout and viewable gameplay for Puzzle game reveiw.

In total youtuber has 76K subscribers, first video posted 4 years ago, about crypto she started posting half year ago, in total has 72 videos with average view count of 25k views (on crypto related vids).

UPDATE about small youtubers.

Rostikson

Fine young and charming dude.

In total youtuber has 1.88K subscribers, first video posted year ago, in total has 223 videos with average view count of 500 views.

Agreed on creating a review for MFight.io for 100 USD

Crypto Sagittarius:

In total youtuber has 1K subscribers, first video posted 5 months ago, in total has 126 videos with average view count of 1200 views.

Also wants to create a review about MFight.io and agreed on 50 USD

MirNFT

In total youtuber has 3.26K subscribers, first video posted 10 months ago, in total has 121 video with average view count of 1500 views.
Wants to promote Atocha protocol. Made a discount since hes loyal to NEAR and agreed on 150 USD.

Ian Balina

In total youtuber has 105K subscribers, first video posted 5 years ago, in total has 528 video with average view count of 4500 views.
Will promote Bluebitfinance for 150 USD. Past videos get fewer views, still Ian said that will promote most from his social channels to make 3k views.

So in total for 10 Huge Youtubers are asked 5400 USD

For Agent bounties per 10 videos (200 USD flat) those are 2000 USD

Small Youtubers ask for 450 USD

I’ll take care of 3 their video managing for 200 USD

Administration costs for guild management.

@Zhunda Myself - Guild Leader. Connecting the dots, bringing influencers and agents (educating them trough), crossworking with NEAR guilds. - 1000 USD for taking 30 hours per week and seeing youtubers at night dreams during sleep.

@Pug Yana - best assistant that can be imagined, takes care of Twitter and our Telegram news feed and tracks down NEAR product admins. 500 USD for assistance

Valuing admin talents cheaper in total 1500 USD

Also we want Miracle to create 4 intro videos for new projects 100 per video, here was a previous sample. 400 USD in total.

Total budgeting:
Youtubers - 5850 USD
Agent Bounties - 2200 USD
Miracles promo videos - 400 USD
Administration costs - 1500 USD
TOTAL: 9950 USD

Target wallet : starsguild.near
Wallet owner: Edgars Zunda

@marketingdao-council if you got any recommendations, views that youtubers or NEAR projects should be changed or any other remarks, please let us know. Maybe i kept proposal too short, still tried to be more laconic, so if any explanations needed, can describe longer.

4 Likes

hey @Zhunda thanks for including Naksh this time around!
Looking forward to the collaboration ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Good day @marketingdao-council
Had chichats with all project coordinators, all agreed that a drop as local coins or piece of NFT is possible to be played out prize for each youtubers subscribers. Will think about the rules how it could be more interactive and valuable for projects. One thing is to ask to mention NEAR wallets as user id’s logins to Dapps but can be asked additionally to subscribe to social media channels (tho a proof of subscription can be provided in comments then).
Let us know if something else needs to be done to send this proposal to be approved and sent to DAO Pool for voting.

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal – for approval, you have to have the majority of the council have time to comment and give feedback. This can take up to 2 weeks.

I do not see it being feasible for us to support payment for the Lite Ligers issue that happened during the previous month’s funding. I do not see the Marketing DAO as being a resource for funding to cover operational issues that arise after a proposal has been approved and funded. Just my opinion.

Also, can you clarify the total number of videos (10?) you are proposing to make and the total number of YouTubers (10?) you are working with for this proposal?

Thanks!

Sure, take your time.

Ok, ill remove Lite Lidger from this post. @satojandro recommended to put his half payment in this post and wanted to close this one:

But will remain it. Sorry if any missunderstanding was created.

All the listed youtubers in proposal:
Hot Crypto News
Roman Pushka
Crypto News
All About Crypto
Blockchain Racer
Crypto Dasha
Crypto Chris
Crypto Batja
Crypto Plecho
My Happy Crypto

So there are 10 of youtubers and one video per each.

Hope made it clear.

2 Likes

Great proposal. YouTube’s 2 billion users watch about 1 billion hours of video content every single day. It is a great strategy to teach the public about web3 and NEAR Protocol different projects. Social media visibility is a key to becoming successful.

2 Likes

YouTube is probably one of the best way we can make near more visible to the world.
Stars guild Create a promotional venue for projects built under near which may or may not be able to pay for their promotional activities ,we have been doing an amazing job and we will always do what’ we can to promote near
I say We do this again :muscle:

3 Likes

This is quite detailed…
Lovely stuff man

1 Like

Hey @marketingdao-council went trough all suggestions that @Dacha made.
Huge thanks to him for helping our guild not only for the reviewing all the bits, but also for bringing resending to us youtubers. Most honorable friend of Stars Guild. Maybe in begining we had some conflicts, for now he became a homie from Texas of mine. :blush:

Finished up by adding small youtubers. IMHO on our list we don’t have small ones that are cool to work for 100 USD, since always looked for those that got over 5k views. Quality over quantity - i’d better work with one youtuber for 500 USD that can get 10k views rather than 5 small ones with total of 5k views. Tho, i do understand wishes for more videos cuz good for recognition in PR and some additional SEO boost they give.

Waiting for few resposnes, maybe two yotubers will reply by begining of next week to fit rest remaining 200 USD budget. If not, then not. :man_shrugging:

For 10k budget thats the most that can be squeezed out. On list we have only organic and reputable ones. If other PROs are needed, they cost a lot. Take a peek at offers in PDFs that we constantly getting offered. Way too expensive.

Novmbr KOL mediakit_compressed.pdf (2.9 MB)

2 Likes

Added Ian Balina https://www.youtube.com/c/HackingtheSystem/ as the last one to fill the budget.

Good evening; thanks for the updates. Now, I can approve it. Have a great day.

1 Like

Meow! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thanks for answering the questions and working with Dacha to update the proposal. Happy to support this for another month.

2 Likes

I know how tricky influencer marketing can be. Looks like a good proposal. Looking forward to reviewing the report. Thumbs up from me.

1 Like

Hi Zhunda,

Thanks for your reviewed proposal. I can support this proposal. However, I’d like to note a couple of things:

• I’d like encourage more community members and influencers to apply for funding for their content directly.
  • As an agent, I’d like to encourage you and your team to be more selective and critical of Quality of the work being produced.

Thanks,

AVB

1 Like

How you mean that?
Example: Give youtubers freedom to apply for proposals by themselves and maybe setting up administrative costs to separate proposal to stay under 10k? :thinking:

Trying our best! It’s like 90% of youtubers that are connecting us are low quality and/or full of bots. Sure can give preaproval from ourselves under their proposals to atleast make quality approval.

1 Like

Hey @marketingdao-council and @CommunityDAO members

On this cycle as community members Yana, Stephen, Godwin and Miracle were also included. Thanks for this approvement for funding, first videos are coming in, for rest ones still in communication with project admins to create contests and well preformed content.

Had a thought of bringing youtubers in and wrote them process of recieving grants for their videos. Described process like that:

Hey ####, just curious, from NEAR marketing team wants that youtubers be proactive on forum and community, so want to ask how would you like to ask you for opportunity like this. To get the funds for video you need to make upcoming process:

1. Register on forum: https://gov.near.org
  2. By sample (i would provide) post a proposal on NEAR forum telling who you are and for what channel how much funds do you need.
  3. Mentioning Marketing council in post maybe answer few questions and wait for proposal to be approved.
  4. If it got apporved then post it on https://app.astrodao.com marketing DAO and wait to get approved or dissaproved by majority (3 votes).
  5. If it gets approved then make a KYC by submitting your ID
  6. After KYC approval submit another google form where link to forum, link to DAO and personal details needed to be filled.
  7. After to your email is sent a contract from legal NEAR team that needs to be signed to confirm and payment to be sent in NEAR coins.
    Later on i would send the info to be advertised and keep up with admins of projects.
    In this case you may ask funding for 2-3 vids per month by yourself. Would you like to go trough this process on your own or leave like we are working now?

And the answers were …drumsticks. Just one of 5 OGs said he could. For most bureaucracy kills it, for some KYC ain’t the thing.

From my view even if they sumbit my themselves proposals and get the funds, huge lack in coordination will come. For sample now All About Crypto is recreating video cuz messed up mentioning that NFTs are not redeemable, Naksh doesn’t use Metamask and sad remarks about their Instagram channel. If it would be done by All About Crypto, mistakes would be left, links to social media for givaway not added and no chance to control competition wher Naksh shares 2 NFTs to channel subscribers.

That’s why we made such thing as Agents to coordinate such workflow.

So to reimagine Stars Guild working routine and since Marketing DAO council wants to see more videos about NEAR projects i want to offer bit different way how we can proceed work bringing it to separate parts.

For small youtubers.

• On monthly proposal add 10-20 videos from youtubers whos costs are less or about 300 USD per video and add administrational costs as they are now, and add few small services like twitter shilling to grow subscribers amounts for SMM to their projects, continue with Miracle to create small promo videos and include some design bits like infographics.
  • On separate proposals ask Agents to create them by submitting big youtubers that cost +500 USD where Agents will give more details about them and projects that they will promote plus 200 USD bounty including for their work. Ill also will review their proposals to see quality of youtubers. To be honest as i see now after longer work with them 90% of them in market are getting bot views and comments.
    In the end community will be more engaged, by samples people will see that they can also bring their favorite influencers or media partnerships on NEAR, and from our side 20-30 videos can be created from our side. Ofcourse whole coordination still will be on our side and reports posted on full, just some ease up in our workflow also would be gathererd.

What are your thoughts?

• Yes, sounds great, more videos and other promo are welcomed.
  • No, leave it as it is.

0 voters

If another topic for such proposal is needed to be opened for discussion, let me know.

2 Likes

Hi @Zhunda thanks for your thoughtful post which highlights an aspect of onboarding that needs some consideration. This issue is not just applicable to your work with YouTube influencers, but impacts funding across the board.

The suggestion from the Marketing DAO was designed to allow the community to have more transparency and for a influencers to present themselves. Unfortunately, if your small market research response is anything to go by, we need to take another look on the best way forward.

I for one now have a better understanding of the work you and your Agents do. I feel that the first route seems the best but look forward to seeing the comments from other @marketingdao-council

2 Likes