[Approved] NEAR Globe DAO V1: NDC Budget Subcategory code HOM-004P-1-5 Regional Development

Hello @Marilyn

Thanks for showing your interest.

NEAR Globe DAO is always open to onboard potential regional communities on NEAR. Feel free to go through our onboarding form: FORM LINK HERE

Your contribution to web3 is commendable, how you fostering women’s participation in the NEAR ecosystem. We appreciate your interest in NEAR Globe DAO. We would love to explore collaboration opportunities and learn more about your vision. Let’s connect to discuss further. Feel free to ping me in Telegram DM.

2 Likes

Hello Aman, I am sending you a text message now to your Telegram from my profile @MarilynAlvarado, sorry for the delay in responding, I was preparing a solid proposal for HoM that you can consult in this forum link MERITOCRACY Proposal
Let’s see where we can agree and achieve good synergy for our communities and aligned with your objectives for these 3 months. Our goal is to lead a community that is part of Globe DAO but with a focus on Spanish-speaking women around the world, since Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world and it is Global, they are not only in Spanish-speaking countries, for example in the United States, which is where I live, Spanish is the second most spoken language. On the other hand, women have a different sensitivity when it comes to being part of communities, which is why a community led and made for women is needed. We want to start with Spanish since we see that Globe DAO already have our friendly community NEAR Venezuela in the DAO, and we have women leaders of that Community in “NEAR Women”, so we are ready to start inviting all the women on the planet, starting with Spanish speakers women

2 Likes