Our objective is to create an engaging and interactive space at NEARCON, where conference attendees can connect with representatives from NDC and members of the House. This space will serve as the NDC office hours, providing a platform for community members to engage in meaningful conversations, learn more about NDC initiatives, and collect some swag.
- NDC Booth & NDC Zone / Office Hours Area
- Date: November 7-10, 2023
- Location: Convento Do Beato Alameda do Beato 40, 1950-042
OVERALL SMART GOALS
Specific: In the end, our general goal is to inform conference goers about the amazing NDC election recently held, answer any questions about the transition from V0 to V1 and V1 governance plans, as well as creative ways for others to join the NDC ecosystem.
Measurable: To help define our result in quantitative or qualitative terms, we will be looking at the amount of the following:
- In order to receive merchandise from the NDC booth, conference goers will be required to interact on chain. If they do not have a NEAR wallet they will be required to create one before receiving merch. Our goal is to get at least 500 on chain transactions.
- 750 in-person impressions via the booth, office hours and side events.
- 50k+ online impressions via social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, TikTok etc)
Achievable: With over 5000 people attending the conference and a motivated marketing team, we feel confident that we will meet and exceed our 150 in-person goal and 50k+ online impressions.
Relevant: In alignment with V1’s recent priorities, we will be focused on community growth. Specifically communities of account holders with high retention.
Time-bound: We will complete our goal of 150 conference goers, 750 in-person and 50k+ online impressions one month following the NEARCON conference.
NDC @ NEARCON MARKETING STRATEGY:
- NDC will be using all of its social media accounts (i.e. Twitter, IG, TikTok etc) to help promote that NDC will have a presence at this year’s NEARCON conference.
- NDC will also be using its partnerships (i.e. NEARweek, Lit Collective, and Ecosystem commentators etc) to help spread the word about NDC’s presence as well.
NDC LOUNGE / NDC OFFICE HOURS
- Specific: To design the booth in line with the “NDC Lounge / Office Hours” aesthetic, using the Pinterest board) as inspiration.
- Measurable: The design should reflect at least 80% of the elements from the Pinterest board.
- Achievable: The design team will work closely with the event management to ensure the feasibility of replicating the Pinterest aesthetic within the booth.
- Relevant: The booth design should be aligned with the overall theme and branding of the NDC Congress.
- Time-bound: The booth design must be finalized and ready for setup by the day before the event launch.
Proof of Pizza:
- Specific: NDC will organize a launch party on November 7th, coinciding with the registration event, featuring drinks, music, and a vibrant atmosphere for the NDC attendees in collaboration with Pizza DAO.
- Measurable: At least 70% of the registered attendees are actively engaged in the launch party.
- Achievable: Sufficient resources and manpower will be allocated to ensure the successful execution of the launch party.
- Relevant: The launch party should create a positive buzz and generate excitement for the upcoming V1 launch.
- Time-bound: All arrangements for the launch party should be completed before the November 7th.
NDC Congress Office Hours:
- Specific: To provide support at the booth from the GWG, CDAO, MDAO, and respective houses to assist attendees, answer inquiries, and engage with stakeholders.
- Measurable: Each stakeholder group will be assigned specific time slots and responsibilities for engagement during the event.
- Achievable: Adequate coordination will be maintained between the teams to ensure smooth functioning during the office hours.
- Relevant: The engagement during office hours should contribute to fostering a strong relationship between NDC and its stakeholders.
- Time-bound: The specific time slots and responsibilities for each stakeholder group should be decided and communicated in advance of the event.
- Specific: To invite community members from diverse backgrounds to the booth and provide them with a platform to showcase their projects.
- Measurable: At least 10 community members actively participate in the booth’s community highlight event.
- Achievable: Outreach efforts will be made to ensure the participation of community members from various sectors.
- Relevant: The community highlight should demonstrate the inclusivity and diversity within the NDC ecosystem.
- Time-bound: The schedule for community members’ participation and their showcasing at the booth is currently TBD.
Engage-a-thon with CDAO:
- Specific: To host an engage-a-thon in collaboration with the Creatives DAO during the conference, encouraging attendees to visit the NDC booth by providing a special passport and exclusive swag.
- Measurable: At least 50% of the NEARCON attendees participate in the engage-a-thon and visit the NDC booth.
- Achievable: Engaging content and incentives will be provided to ensure active participation from the attendees.
- Relevant: The engage-a-thon should promote the visibility and engagement of the NDC booth and its activities during the conference.
- Time-bound: The engage-a-thon schedule and the distribution of special swag should be planned and communicated before the start of Nearcon.
NDC @ NEARCON / RUN OF SHOW
Day 1: November 7, 2023
- 1:00 - 5:00: Badge Pickup
- 4:00 -7:00: Proof of Pizza
Day 2: November 8, 2023
- 8:30 -9:00: Booth Preparation
- 9:00 - 12:00: Office Hours with HoM, COA, TC
- 12:00 - 3:00: (Regional Community Highlight)
- “Regional Communities Unite” (Astro++ DAO plug)
- 3:00 - 5:30: Engage-a-thon with CDAO
Day 3: November 9, 2023
- 8:30-9:00: Arrive and Booth Prep
- 9:00 - 12:00: Office Hours with the HoM, COA, and TC
- 12:00 - 3:00: Project Highlights and Demos (Whos the BoS)
- 3:00 - 5:30: Engage-a-thon with CDAO
Day 4: November 10, 2023
- 9:00 - 10:00: Final Day Preparation and Briefing
- 10:00 - 12:00: Office Hours with the NDC
- 12:00 - 3:00: Engage-a-thon with CDAO
- 3:00 - 5:30: GWG Closeout NDC Close-out announcements
BENEFITS TO ECOSYSTEM
We believe that our booth activation plan will be a valuable addition to Nearcon, providing attendees with an opportunity to connect with NDC and House members, learn more about our initiatives, and engage in meaningful discussions. We are excited about the potential collaboration and look forward to making this event a success.
Total Amount Requested: 13,600
Near Wallet: ogruss.near
Wallet Owners Name: Russell Ballard