Target: marmaj.sputnik-dao.near / KYC through The Marma J Foundation
Total Requested Funding Amount: 5000 $ in N
The Marma J Foundation aims to support the community while providing education on the web3 / NEAR ecosystem. In the month of June, we will continue with the Crypto Heroes Raid, as the offer raid parties, and soon will work with Chain Team Tactics NFT giveaways. We will participate in a physical NEAR meet-up in Toronto. To guarantee a smooth onboarding flow we have been teaming up with Satori and NEAR Publish to create physical cards which will help onboarding new users.
- Crypto Heroes raiding (3 difficulties) as well experimenting with the token gated bot in Discord https://moonbasebot.xyz/ 1500 USD (as you can see in the report we sometimes even use more than this from our DAO treasury)
- Marma J Cards for onboarding: In order to onboard new users into the ecosystem during in-person workshops we’ve created physical cards which will be handed out. The participants receive a card with a MarmaJ Chan created by our wonderful community, and scan the QR code which leads to the Satori onboarding tool to create a wallet. We are working together with NEAR publish to get them printed, the next physical event will happen in June in Toronto (event will be published soon). / 2000 USD
Facilitation/ Management 1500 USD (split by tasks done)
- CH current participants: 24 (planning on adding another difficulty, which will then increase the number to 32 participants)
- Onboarding cards: 1758 Cards remaining for onboarding new members
- Facilitation/Guides: accessible for the whole NEAR community to guarantee a smooth learning process - in the last 30 days we had 340 visitors on our guides page on the website, 239 on the open call for the 3xr galleries and 736 overall views.
Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?
Our next physical event will happen in June, we’ll publish the dates once it is out and is looking forward to meeting all the participants
For anyone interested in taking part feel free to join our Contributors chat on TG.