[APPROVED] Lisbon City Node - Structure & Guidelines & First budget

From meetings with the Council @frnvpr and @tabear we developed in the last weeks a draft & first budget for the Structure & Guidelines for Lisbon City Node. Here it follows:

Lisboa Node Structure :

Lisbon City Node will be managed and based in a DAO structure by the community, giving the possibility for funds to be managed via Bounties and accessible to everyone within the Community. For now the following positions apply:

• Community Manager - Tiago Rosário (@TRosario / rosario.near)
    Engage with the community, point of contact with this City Node, attend meetings, deploy NEAR in the Lisbon Node and find better ways of communication for the Community.

Council :

Council roles will give guidance, approve projects and give advice in budgeting. The council will grow as the Node grows, giving more possibilities to the Lisbon Community to participate and be involved in the decision making questions.

• 1st Phase - Fred @frnvpr , Tabea @tabear, Grace @Grace and Tiago @TRosario (to be deployed in October)

• 2nd Phase - Integration of City Node Community Members in the Council.

• 3rd Phase - Complete governance from acknowledged Lisbon City Node Members. (Spunik-DAO V2 and Astro Deployment within the community.)

Funding Application Guide:

• Funding to be done via Lisbon City Node Gov Forum via [PROPOSAL] and @norah.near will be dealing with the proposals.

Acceptance of Proposals

• Proposals will be developed in each month with the Lisbon City Node collectives integration, wrote on the forum and reviewed by the Council and posted on the beginning of each month.

How much budget is available :

• The budget amounts are to be delivered from @norah.near and @Grace.

• For now what we presented is the creation of work related Bounties for tasks in the Lisbon City Node. With a current amount of 5000$ for the taks, a better budgeting options post should be presented soon on the Forum.

• Tasks:

• Onboarding Collectives
    • Events Production
    • Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
    • Guide Creation
    • Meetings
    • Creating Bounties
    • Reporting
    • Design / Image

Budget Streamline and Report:

• Beginning of each month the funding is requested for all the projects, tasks and ideas that were approved in the last weeks of the month before, its then posted on the forum, so the funding is received before the initiation of the proposals.

• Reporting is done in the different stages of deployment presented in each proposal and in the end of each month of budget.

–//–

These are a few structure and guidelines that we have already deployed in the project and we think is the best to achieve the Lisbon City Node mission, but we want to keep it open for the community to build up and participate. It only makes sense in a growth perspective and decentralisation attitude using NEAR Ecosystem as a way to deploy it.

These Structure and Guidelines are to be presented in the future in a Design manner, translated to Portuguese and accessible in paper also for more easy to ready for the Portuguese people.

Any ideas, advices and acknowledgments please write them is this thread. :slight_smile:

In order to keep on the development, onboarding and distributing the mentioned tasks above, we request the amount of 5000$ / 619N (coingecko 2.10. 16:27)

target: lisboa-node.sputnik-dao.near

6 Likes

Thank you for this summary! :rocket: Looking forward to getting this started :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome. From our end I feel things are clearer and ready to be implemented! :+1:

4 Likes

As part of the NEARCON curation the city node provided a DJane for the happy hour on the 27th from 17-19:00. Astrea from mae solteira records was playing and will receive a caché of 100 USD/h = 200 USD in total (28N; N 7.22$ at the time of the received funding)
maesolteirarecs.near

1 Like

Me and @TRosario requested 18N, as planned in the monthly budget, for work previous and during NEAR|CON. @tabear is requesting 10N, a bit less, since during the event itself she was mostly tied up with the organization of the event itself.

– that includes:

• Gathering possible leads and creating a spreadsheet of useful organizations, universities, cultural associations, others.
  • Helping with the communication, prior to the event; writing emails and sending them out, translation EN content into PT.
  • NEAR|CON attendance, meetings with partners and creative leads.
  • Supporting the DJ sets on the last day.
2 Likes

I request the payout for my work done this last month (October) for the following task:

Lisboa City Node Budgeting - $150,00
Teams Creation & Managment - $150,00
Monthly Managing TG - $200,00 ( Which I am going to only request half (100$), since I did half gas because of missing communication flow from project restructure)

Total = 400$ = 37.70N ( Coingecko 10,61$ @ 03/11/2021 15:20)

Since most of what I have done will only apply to this current month, because of project restructure and giving more attention to NEARCON, we saved all the budget and a bit more with the price rise. I will be adapting the budgeting to be used for November and the teams with the changes we may do in planning. I won’t be payed for this same tasks this month since its work already half done from last month, so we save some plus again.

Also I am prepared a post for the forum to present that structures and budgeting with the new updates for this month. I will be editing this post once I have it finished to link it properly.

2 Likes

Looks good to me :wink: Please ask the payout on our astrodao

2 Likes

I would hereby like to request to leave the City Node DAO council, as the future of the project seems not to be clear yet and I feel that my input is no longer needed.

Hopefully the regional hubs will grow and support the community in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I request the payout for my own work and @tabear has Council members for the last months (November, December, January, February and March).

As the restructure on the city nodes is currently undergoing the flow was a lot slower and unclear, which also lowers the amount we are requesting by a lot, which will only use the funds remaining.

We still approved a lot of proposals made to this City Node and review others that were undergoing already. Using only our initial funding from September. We collaborated online and in person with other DAO’s, events, and managed to onboard a few ones successfull. Like Mãe Solteira, Gruta, Garden Collective, HOC, Easy, etc…

Budget proposal:

Council Voting, Proposal Review and Onboarding (50$) x 5 months = 250 $ x 2 (Tiago and Tabea)
Managing Social Media, Communication and DAO’s contacts = 50$ (Tiago)

@TRosario - 300$ → 21.53N (Coingecko, 30/03/2022, 23:00)
@tabear - 250$ → 17.94N (Coingecko, 30/03/2022, 23:00)

I will also leave the City Node DAO same has @tabear , as the project is currently under restructure for a while and I want consolidate my focus on my own specific DAO projects with other DAO structures. Which I prefer not to cross this one and make it unclear and not transparent to the community.

I hope the restructure of the Regional Hubs goes forward and gets clearer so the job in our region can be easier and more stable while onboarding DAO’s.

2 Likes