[APPROVED] June/2022 – Add Near currency, Content Creation budget for Startup

Done! Thank you for this guidance.

2 Likes

Hey @fernandapaixao – in the future, can you insert a link to the Approved Proposal on the Forum – ie in this case a link to this post – in the poll on Astro? This will help with faster approval b/c we can see what the poll refers to and cross-reference with the information on the forum. I’m voting on yours now on Astro and you still need one more council vote there – it should go through soon.

1 Like

Thank you for this guidance. I’m so sorry about my text. This is my first time with you, in the future I will do a better poll.

1 Like

Hello @so608, how are you? I’m waiting the approved in Astro Dao, but I am already reading the forms that would be the next step, so that I don’t make mistakes. In the first topic, where it asks about which DAO or Guild I represent, can I put “individual proposal”? Thank you!

Good evening, yes you can.

And type Marketing DAO here

Have a great weekend :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I am waiting for Poll’s approval, there are only a few days left before the order expires… we still have 1 vote to receive. Have a great weekend too!!!

1 Like

Dear @marketingdao-council, I hope this message finds you well. My Pool will expire very soon, I have added a comment with the summarized request as you have directed me. I wonder if it would be possible to approve this poll with 1 more vote or if you recommend me to create a new one. Sorry for writing differently than recommended, in the future I will do it correctly from the beginning. I would very much like to already start the project that has been approved and bring the crypto-currency ecosystem to my platform. Thank you!

Hey @fernandapaixao – I just checked and has been approved on Astro. You can do the next steps in the KYC process. See the pinned post above at the top of the Forum for instructions and let us know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

It’s will be nice if the languages to be learnt are outlined for those interested :woman_shrugging:… and I’m sure it’s going carry lots of people along

1 Like

Hello ! We are launching NFTs on our website with the support of marketing DAO! Our goal is to have tutors all over the world! Several languages and countries. At the moment we have tutoring in Portuguese, English, Spanish, Arabic and French. You can already buy some products with Near!

2 Likes

Please add a link to your website.

I just looked again at your website and can see no mention of NEAR integration or the possibility to pay for courses with the token.

Perhaps you can write an article to introduce the new payment option.

Would also be great to see a loom video walkthrough of the new payment option using NEAR

Good morning CryptoCredit, thank you very much for your attention. For us this conversation and support from Near foundation is very important in this step we are in now. We have created some NFTs and are building content to explain what that is. On our site, the paid services for the platform are the first tutor class, the Portuguese classes for foreigners, and the subscriptions. We are offering the possibility to purchase the subscription for tutor and student plans, Portuguese classes and we will on Monday launch an NFT to unlock content. Below are the links. I like this proposal to make a video in Portuguese with English subtitles on how to use crypto on the site. Maybe a menu is needed, in a more visible place. I’ll talk to the programmer that is working with me, including tagging him here in this conversation. Below, we have the links for you to visualize the addition of crypto. We are finalizing the proposal and will report back this week. On the other hand, we realize it is of great importance to keep creating content on our instagram, sending emails and bringing this notion of the ecosystem to the general public. We talked to many people and here in Brazil people don’t really understand what this is. It was great to introduce this subject and realize how much we have to explain, clarify, and present. We will report in our report more details about this.

links:

tutors plan: https://talkawaylanguage.com/users/register/tutor-registration/?v=908f9fa6d01c

students plan: https://talkawaylanguage.com/students-registration/?v=908f9fa6d01c

NFTs gallery with explications for this you can scroll down the main page also: https://talkawaylanguage.com/content/?v=908f9fa6d01c

Thank You!

1 Like

Hello @hayyhux19, could you to share it in Nigéria community? We would love to have tutors from Nigéria or student!! Thank you!!

1 Like

@fernandapaixao yes absolutely … we have some tutors that are willing to come on board but is there any telegram group that they can join or boarded to ?

Of course!! We just created a WhatsApp group for a onboarding in TalkAway learning approach and Ecosystem Near for those from outside.

Welcome!!

@fernandapaixao Ok that’s good …