[APPROVED] introduction of blockchain game blog post

Hello there Marma J Foundation.

Recently I made an informative blog post introducing a blockchain game and how it helps a lot of people’s way of living. I also included my own personal experience on the play to earn game. It really provide economic benefits to the user.

My goal on making this blog post is to share knowledge to others about the power of blockchain game and how it can change their lives.

This is the link of my blog post:

I request a bounty reward of 5$ marmaj.

Many thanks to my manager Chloe, for giving me an opportunity to have extra income with the play to earn game and also introducing me to Marma J Foundation community.

Near wallet: nicolesuria.near

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for submitting this proposal. The bounty amount for completing a blog post that makes it up onto our blog is actually 10 marmaj at the moment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So you can request 10 marmaj tokens instead of just the 5 :revolving_hearts::raised_hands:t4:.

This proposal is [APPROVED]. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal for 10 “marmaj.tkn.near” from the marmaj DAO.

2 Likes

Payout txn: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marmaj.sputnik-dao.near?tab=1&proposal=marmaj.sputnik-dao.near-55

1 Like