[Approved] Global Youtube promotion on near protocol and near ecosystem - March - April 2022

Here is the link

1 Like

Check out the Video on Near Protocol and Its Reason Behind Massive Pump !!

Also, JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP : Telegram: Join Group Chat

Hello Everyone

TWO VIDEOS OUT !!
Also, Feel Free to Join the Telegram Group: Telegram: Contact @talksonNearBlockchain

1 Like

Wow, super cool. Hash Rush is one of my favorite game :grinning:

2 Likes

Can I Get Access to Share these Video on NearGanes Guild , Or Can I connect Then Directly

Can you please look into it @marketingdao-council

Why are you posting the poll again?

Can you please confirm that the poll for this proposal has already been posted and approved by the Marketing DAO Council?

Several things: delays on the processing of KYC and final payout are on the NEAR Foundation side. This are separate from the Marketing DAO and do not require you to put up another poll. Do note that duplicating polls can cause more confusion and further delays.

Also remember that the proposals are approved for the requested amount in USD. The NF automatically calculated the NEAR equivalent at the time of making the payout. Alternatively, you also have the option to request payout in USD Stablecoins directly. Either way, changing market conditions would also not require you to submit more than one poll.

@mecsbecs

5 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council and @Albhion - I’ve already responded to the proposer by DM here on the Forum but posting here for general transparency and clarity:

As outlined in the Community Payout Process, NF will not be able to proceed with a payout unless the individual/community leader submits an entry into our Google Form (also once is enough - just like the Astro DAO poll). Your urgency to receive your funding - especially when the work/event has already taken place - is understood, but we cannot be expected to proceed with a payout without being told that one is needed. This is what the Google Form is for.

At this point of the process with this particular individual, a missing signed Reward Agreement is what is needed before my colleagues can issue the payout to the wallet listed.
As soon as that can be returned, the funds can be sent.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @mecsbecs :heart:, So Ill get funds in Near or DAI

2 Likes

Thank You. Looking forward to seeing report. Thank You :blush:

1 Like