[Approved] First month budget for Goa NEAR OpenWeb Guild (December2021 - January2022)

The Introduction is here Introduction to Goa NEAR OpenWeb Guild - #10 by dmitryne

Funding scheme: Monthly, depends on the time of approving the proposal December2021 - January2022

Our common goals are: to spread awareness about NEAR in Goa, to create new(50) NEAR wallets and to make an amount of transactions with NFTs using Paras and Pluminite

As we’re focusing on events, we have several directions of funding

1. Meetups and open educational workshops - 2-4 times a month

Goals: - to create 5-10 new wallets every meetup with minting NFT on Paras or Pluminite with them

• To educate people for becoming them a part of our team as informers on future events - 5-10 people we wish to join us this month
  • To create video- and photo-reports after each meetup as a content for our social network pages
  • as well as to be tagged in Instagram by guests of event to get more followers there, who will visit our next meeting(or game)

Incentives for opening NEAR wallets : we are already making transfer of 0.1N to every new wallet opened with our help to let people mint 1st NFT with us (for gas and fees)

We believe that we can easily win hundreds if not thousands of new platform users simply by giving away 1NEAR per new account - so they will be able to make a number of transactions with NFTs and to participate in our games/quests and competitions, pay for some goods and services with NEAR to get the practical experience of using NEAR.

We’ve created a form - https://forms.gle/GtM2LK4xkZfyaaxx8 - for every new community member for this. We will receive the form from the user with all the information needed and we will fund their new wallets

Also we plan to perform contest(competition) every meetup with prices for NFT

2. Social media

• making 2-4 educational video about using NEAR wallet and NFT platforms on NEAR Ecosystem

• creating accounts on YouTube and Twitter

• managing all social network accounts, answering all questions: Telegram, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter :

• 2-5 posts per week on Instagram + several stories

• 2-5 posts per week on Telegram

• 2-3 tweets per week on Twitter + 1 retweet per day

Goals: to spread awareness about NEAR in Goa; to create community around as well as social media platforms for our future games and competitions that would be initiated using social media (to create the awareness of our meetups, games and competitions for those who want to participate and win, they would open NEAR wallets, receive payment in NEAR, will be introduced to NFTs and the NEAR ecosystem and make number of transactions).

3. Games and quests with NFT - 1 per 1st month

Goals: - to use new NEAR wallets and NFT platforms (Paras and Pluminite) again and again by minting and collecting NFTs, according to the quests spot - to create number of active regular users of NEAR wallets

• To join cafes, restaurants, handmade shops, spa-saloons etc in Goa for accepting NEAR from our players (more active NEAR wallets) - 5-10 a month

** We are sending NFTs to each place the same, but different to others. Players are collecting these NFTs from places. People are getting info about new connected to the game places from our social accounts. And they are making story in each place with mention of @near_protocol @nearnft @goa.near.openweb and tag #goa_near_nft .

Then in the end of month we change collected NFTs into collection to NEAR

*** Creative competition : Also some NFTs can contain small task about art, and we will give rewards in NEAR to those who do task the best way

****Final meetup about summing up of “december-near-game” with final sweet award NFT-cheescake : in the end of the month we announce the final meetup by posts in Telegram and Instagram channels. For those who put in comment their Paras account we’ll send special NFT. and during the meetup they’ll get NFT-cheesecake from us for free (and make IG-story with our mentions, and create new NFT with it)

It’s just one of common ideas for the first time

But we’are open to collaborate with other NEAR activities and platforms in this field

How to join us now / what has been already done:

1. Telegram channels
    Telegram: Contact @goa_openweb
    Telegram: Contact @goa_nft_club

2. Instagram:
    Login • Instagram

** here there are videos on Youtube made by our team: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8_SnWUvkDJ_2OccoGs9hpg/videos?app=desktop

Metrics for measuring success

• 50 new wallets in first month
  • 25 from them are regularly minting NFTs on Paras and Pluminite using NEAR wallets by participating in our games, competitions and meetups
  • 50 active followers in telegram group (We currently have 38 members on our Telegram GOA OpenWeb Community group and we are looking forward to increasing this amount by 30%)
  • 90 active followers in Instagram account (We currently have 67 followers on Instagram, so the goal is to increase the followers in 30%)
  • 20 followers on YouTube and Twitter channel each
  • 2-4 educational videos and video-reports from meetups on Youtube
  • 5 new people in our team as informers, who can help with creating wallet and NFT on meetups and during quest
  • 5-10 places that open NEAR wallets, accounts on Paras and will receive and transfer NFTs from us to players

Members : @Argentin @denni_wild @dmitryne @Neh @johanga @alinafinist

• Links to similar, previously funded forum proposals (if applicable)

Funding Details

1. Meetups and open educational workshops
  • Rent projector - 30USD for 1 event, 30USD*4 = 120USD (14N price based at the time of posting 8.5USD) per month

• Incentives for opening NEAR wallets - 10people1N(8.5USD) = 10N (85USD) for 1 event. 85USD4 = 340USD(40N) per month

• contest(competition) - 3N(25.5USD) for 1 event = 12N(102USD) per month

Total: 562USD (66N)

if to make weekly, 4 events per month

1. Social Media
  • Instagram, Telegram, Youtube and Twitter accounts management - share Near related content, articles and announces in both English and Russian, answer all questions, inform about our events

= 100*4 = 400USD (47N price based at the time of posting 8.5USD)

• 1 post to be promoted for 30 days in order to increase the visibility of the Instagram account = 35USD (4N)
  • creating 2-4 educational videos = 400USD (47N)

Total: 835USD (98N)

(if the Guild Proposal will be approved in December, this part will be gathered with this proposal [Proposal] GOA OpenWeb Guild December Social Media Marketing Budget Request - #2 by johanga )

1. Games and quests with NFT - 1 per 1st month
  • NFT collection :

• Design of NFTs = 100USD (12N)

• Management of games - 3 people*150USD = 450USD(53N)

• Awards for collect NFT-collections - 2N for a player who collected all = 20N(170USD)

• Creative competition 50USD (6N)

• Final meetup about summing up of “december-near-game” with final sweet award NFT-cheesecake - 1USD * appr.30people = 30USD (3.5N)

• Printing promo = 100USD

Total : 900USD (106N)

TOTAL BUDGET : 2297USD (270N)

• NEAR Wallet ID : goa-dao.sputnik-dao.near
  • Wallet owner’s name : Goa DAO
2 Likes

@shreyas @Sofia_Alum @Dacha welcome to discuss :pray:
we’re opened to notes and corrections

2 Likes

@vandal
here is our common team’s proposal for the Guild
until it’s not approved we’re ready to work on separate events like meetups and music fests.
probably you can comment here as well - what is needed to improve or correct for proposal become proper-done and approved

1 Like

OK thanks for this. Are you creating proposals on behalf of Dmitry? For transparency sake I’d advise setting up a DAO and have funds move via the DAO rather than one individuals wallet.

1 Like

yes. Dmitry is our team-leader.
i’m responsible for creating guild-proposal and some other proposals and i’m easy with english
as you can see, Dmitry’s wallet here now

Question: what to set up first - DAO or the Guild?
if we have to wait for Guild request to be approved and then to apply for DAO? or we can set up DAO separately?
and if there’s any instrustion or guidance for creating DAO?

thank you a lot !!

1 Like

Just my personal opinion here… If you’re already a team, it really makes the most sense to become a Guild. I think the @Dacha mentioned before that there was funding allocated to the project, I can’t remember from which guild it came from.

Anyone can create a DAO. You don’t need to have a Guild first to do it. Go https://app.astrodao.com and set one up!

2 Likes

Hey guys @vandal
@johanga please tag me if we discuss about me too☺️

I would like guys to create posts not from my name. Please lets do from now posts not from my name. Thank you :blush:

We would like create guild but i don’t want take responsibility for all guild till some stable funding process. I want to know many answers before i taking care about guild if guild need this.

ok, i take responsibilty for the Guild and a role of a guild-leader
@denni_wild is our creative drector
@dmitryne responsible for video production and some activities that he chooses

we’re in the process of setting up DAO

1 Like

Why i take lidership on guild in beginning?

I just want start this process NEAR community in Goa and dont want to stop it.

Now we have many talanted and fantastic people who can take care about Goa NEAR community. I always supporting u, keep it going :muscle::clap:

Now i would like to be just member of Goa NEAR community
Cheers

@vandal
@johanga
@denni_wild
@Neh

Hi @johanga great to see the NEAR community in Goa taking shape!

When you have set up the DAO post details and I am happy to approve this proposal @marketingdao-council

Remember to update your proposal to include the DAO wallet ID

Good luck with the project and I look forward to seeing the results

3 Likes

This is all good with me, too! Looking forward to seeing the results :tada:

1 Like

We are all happy to hear it :cowboy_hat_face:
We were apply in DAOIncubator yesterday - send them our plans and ideas. I am sure their mentorship and guidance will help us a lot. @David_NEAR

1 Like

goa-dao.sputnik-dao.near
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/goa-dao.sputnik-dao.near
done :pray:
@cryptocredit

1 Like

Hey!

This proposal isn’t directed at the correct DAO.

You can follow this guide for submitting funding proposals to the MarketingDAO:

thank you for support
as i understand, for applying to Marketing DAO Vertical this proposal has to become [Approved] first,
and i can’t understand, what is wrong here, i follow the guide as exactly as

1. Post a ‘new topic’ in the Marketing Category under the Marketing DAO Subcategory
  2. Add the marketing-dao , proposals and daos tags
    here is correct, right?
    where is mistake?
    please, could you help me with corrections
    it’s my first such proposal
1 Like

Hey,

It’s now approved.

2 Likes

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near
@cryptocredit if we need to do something more here or just to wait?
we’ve started working on our plan, but for fullpower involvement we’re waiting for approving proposal by all council members, right?

Hi @johanga just checked your proposal on the Marketing DAO. Everything seems in order and there is approximately 4 days remaining for the council members to vote.

I am sure the @marketingdao-council will complete the voting process shortly :slight_smile:

Congratulations @johanga, the proposal has now been approved by the Marketing Council. Apologies for the delay, keep up the good work! AVB

1 Like

if i have to do smth to recieve the funds? or just to wait? )

@satojandro thank you
we’re doing our best