[APPROVED] FEMINU DAO Funding Request - June 2022

Hei @Ghini, thank you for the revised proposal.

Just wanna stress again we’re not trying to reduce the budget. The more important thing is: How do you divide resources & organize your activities in a way that encourages the participation of the community.

I am happy to support your proposal after revision & metrics added. Looking forward to the June report & updates in following proposals.

4 Likes

Thank you @williamx, we’ll have this in mind next month and we’ll do our best as always for all the Near community and FEMINU that we are very fond of.
Thank you very much for your support.
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

Hi @williamx, considering your statement that the problem was not the 5000 USD budget, we could then add a very interesting proposal that I came to know about and that was left out by not being able to propose for other DAOs and that has everything to do with FEMINU, which is 4Women, an exhibition that will pay tribute to 4 outstanding NEAR women artists (4 NFTs of each one) It is a project by @macieira and @Isa_Danoninho worth 500USD, which would increase our total to 4350USD, if I haven’t miscounted. Would it be possible to include this project then? I would appreciate your comment.
Thank you very much,

Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Hi @Ghini , I appreciate the feedback and updates. With the addition of the most recent project, I see that it’s funding two long-time members of the community mainly for organisation and curation, and none of this funding goes directly back to artists involved etc. so for me this touches on the topic discussed above in terms of distribution of funding throughout the DAO. So, in this instance, I wonder if it would it make sense for some of that funding to be distributed to the artists being chosen rather than having two people curating and organising?

I just want to re-iterate also, that I feel this DAO holds huge importance in the community, and what we are discussing here is not decreasing the budget, but where it is distributed, and it is a conversation that spans the entirety of the Creatives DAO. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ted.iv thanks for the guidance, we’ll cancel this new idea of 4Women exhibition and then stick with the ones that are well distributed according to Creatives’ understanding, especially because we have a short time do think about a new proposal. This was a project that was written but not proposed and it wouldn’t delay us anymore. We can’t take any more delays, it could harm the hole project. Waiting fot your approval if possible as it is written above. 3800 USD. Thanks
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Hey @Ghini , I appreciate once again the feedback and just want to say that this was not a comment to remove the project but more so to instigate the conversation around the previous topics. We here as moderators are not the ones that make the final call on this, rather, we are here to assist, advise and initiate productive conversations that benefit the entire community. We are not here to say what is right, and what is wrong, because ultimately, that does not exist in such a black and white manner, and the whole aim of the DAO is to step further and further into decentralised organization. Therefore we are building these guidelines for the community, not to confine people.

1 Like

@ted.iv I understood perfectly and I greatly appreciate bringing these issues so that we can discuss and agree with the importance of all of it, we are even already with a project to be proposed for July doing onboardings of black artists for a very rich exhibition in artistic terms to be done by an artist who joined by FEMINU and is starting on the network, which will be a learning for her as well as give opportunity to those outside the blockchain, with supervision of another artist. We look forward to your approval of the way it is done above. Thank you very much, but we will keep this last project excluded.
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

@Ghini ok, thank you for your answers and interaction here. I appreciate the feedback, and patience as the moderators assess the funding proposals and I’m happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

Looking forward to seeing these projects come to fruition! In the meantime, I would also love to hear @Natashacremonese 's feedback on the above discussion :slight_smile:

Thank you!

3 Likes

@ted.iv thank you so much for everything. About @Natashacremonese she traveled more than 800 miles to participate in a festival with the visionary art biennale group that she is part of. Her physical work is sensational. On her way we were able to meet in person for the first time which was amazing. She is taking the opportunity to be a little off line which is very rare in her life. As soon as she returns, she will be answering the questions here. Thank you in advance for your understanding. I will do the polls for the DAOs to vote.
Best,
Ghini
P.S. by mistake I cliked the like in your post again and now it’s gone and it’s not allowed to put it back. sorry :disappointed:

3 Likes

@ted.iv Hello how are you! I am being informed of everything despite having been without internet for a few days. I was representing the International Biennial of Psychedelic Culture and Visionary Art in SP/Altinopolis about 1500 km from home. Exhibition for more than 10 thousand people, in one of the biggest music festivals in Brazil. Which turned 30. In addition to carrying out guided tours for these thousands of people in the Galeria my works eatav la. And I was also able to hold a face painting workshop in partnership with fellow artists. I also received an invitation from Murici to go to the National Meeting of Indigenous Peoples, which is an honor for me. As for the questions on the forum. I will be more detailed in my reports given that we hold more than 20 hours of meetings per month, talk to several women, seek outside initiatives to invest in Near and in Feminu as well. Thanks
Uploading: 20220619_151904.jpg…
Uploading: 20220618_161400.jpg…
Uploading: 20220620_070926.jpg…
Processing: 20220618_195219.jpg…

2 Likes
[type or paste code here](https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-feminu-dao-brand-manual/22057/2)