SoundSplash May Recap

The latest report to Creatives DAO - [Report] DAOrecords - May 2022
DAOrecords - An Official Guild & DAO Introduction

DAOrecords Councils: @vandal @Paul @daocubator

Objectives proposed by DAOrecords:

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5,000

Target: daorecords.near

Summary:

May was an important month for DAOrecords. The dev team has managed to launch FonoRoot and the main website, and the marketing team was constantly moving forward with the SoundSplash promotion and A&R duties. We’d like to continue to realize our main mission - reinvent the record label by decentralizing the music industry. In order to do so, we seek support from the CreativesDAO community. Please find details below, and check the proposed objectives for June 2022 by the DAOrecords team members.

Appreciate your time during this review process!

DAOrecords Project Overview (Partners, Roadmap, Tokenomics, Services)

June 2022 Lineup

FonoRoot Overview

SoundSplash Overview

Key Links

DAOrecords Audio NFT Launchpad
DAOrecords Website
2DVerse Venue
Cryptovoxels Venue
Twitter

Join our Telegram and our Discord to be a part of the community!

8 Likes

Tagging @creativesdao-council for exposure. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the nice proposal! would you be able to correlate the many proposals you have for the month and the budget you have laid out?

2 Likes

Thanks for your point @adrianseneca ! I’ve edited the proposal to avoid confusion and make it more appropriate for CreativesDAO, as DAOrecords members’ payouts are slightly different, however, we’ll appreciate your support in our mission, which is to revolutionize the music industry! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Although, unless I am mistaken, I am having a hard time finding the budget breakdown of each of these projects that makes up the $5000 you are requesting?

2 Likes

Overview updated, please check :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the adjustments! I am happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

4 Likes