@Davidgrace_2
@SpecialProjects347
@AugustKinge
@FabDab

Target: dance-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Funds Requested: $3000

PROJECT SUMMARY:

A creative dance-driven publicity campaign and activation drive
in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria - Africa’s foremost technology hub, with the largest digital presence in the continent.

Total: $500

PROJECT SUMMARY

MobiDance 2 is a cross-cultural telematic event that leverages on interpretation of sound pieces through dance.
Building on the success of its predecessor MobiDance, it will open up possibilities of interaction between DAOs and subsequently encourage participation to artistes from all over to broaden horizons for NEAR across the globe.

Total: $500

PROJECT SUMMARY:

To progressively establish a Dance Therapy Class and Competition in as many communities as possible with the aim of propagating the NEAR protocol, while providing relief from mental health issues to youth.

Total: $880

Creating of store on Mintbase 6.5N
Refund For DAO creation on Astro 5N
Show Your Moves #2 Advertisements and publicity $200
Social Media management $100
Airdrops to facilitate opening of wallets $100
DAO’s management $600

10 Likes

Hi there @creativesdao-council please go through our proposal expecting a response soon form you guys .

Hello @SpecialProjects347. I am very happy to see the members of this DAO sharing their forum posts. I have just left some important notes in your report for the last month. Please take a look.

Also, please adjust this proposal to the guidelines posted here.

You have some examples here:

In particular, I miss a summary of the projects here on this page, with the total value of each one.

If you have any questions please let me know :wink:

2 Likes

@hevertonharieno Thank you for pointing those out. I have put in the summary and total for each one, just before the link.

1 Like

Thanks @SpecialProjects347. I dropped some notes on you report too. Can you give me an answer there?

Thanks for the updates @Psalmy. This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization.

5 Likes

Many thanks to the Community Moderators for approving the proposal, @hevertonharieno . We will proceed with creating the poll.