[APPROVED] Boneyard Gaming Community Social Media/Content budget August 2023

Hi @billybones1 – Thanks for answering my questions and those of others commenting on the forum. I want to note that you have been very open to feedback.

I’ll say something here similar to my reply to Trove Labs/Near at Night and Nearity. For August, MDAO must allocate funding with a focus NDC election and BOS.

Additionally, here’s the reality as I see it:

• We have $203K+ in funding requests coming from the community for August
  • We have ~$46K to deploy
  • We cannot fund everyone
  • The funding we can allocate is limited and needs to go to the ecosystem KPIs – which are NDC election and BOS content

I think we may need to reduce funding to a flat rate for this month (I’m thinking $2-2.5K based on the proposals we are reviewing for August) across a number of projects in order to get funding to multiple projects and work together to amplify the ecosystem.

Given the current situation, I think it is likely MDAO will have to limit funding to a grant in a specified amount for the purpose of producing content supporting NDC election and BOS. And then we can reevaluate in the future after the election.

Are you open to that revision?

3 Likes

Hello @so608,

I will accept removing game night funding for a reduced amount of 400USD and the bounties for another 400USD bringing this proposal to 2150USD.

If it gives someone else a chance at a grant, I’m all for it. I’m also open to doing interviews with NDC as well. I was thinking of doing a content creator program with the Heroes platform. If we want to push the elections with a reduced cost, I’d be happy to help in this way.

Let me know what you think about these lowered numbers and initiative to push the elections.

Hello @billybones1 I am happy to support your proposal. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @billybones1 thanks for your proposal. Noted the comments from council and community - and your replies.

Happy to support the revised amount

1 Like

GM all,

Thanks everyone for the support so far, it means a lot to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the revisions and patience with the review process! Happy to support. Moving to approved.

1 Like

This proposal has been moved to approve.

Happy to support.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the support, I appreciate everyone here and outside of the forums who support games and Near in general. Looking forward to some NDC interview pods. :eyes:

Hello @billybones1 ! Your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO at NDC. The approved proposal will be included in the following request to NDC Trust, and the trust should authorize it first and then transfer it to Marketing DAO treasure: the expected payment date is the last week of August.

So, during this time, please

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC https://airtable.com/shrAnyWQYcy6zZwa6
  2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.
  3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing
  4. Please feel free to contact me on telegram @kmotiv 24/7 if you have any questions.
1 Like

Thanks again my dude, ready when you guys are.

1 Like

Dear @billybones1 !
Our request to NDC trust has been approved. So please, create a transfer from Marketing DAO treasure to your wallet in NEAR tokens. Marketing DAO Proposal Funding Guide - Updated August 2023

1 Like

Hey @dacha,

Just made a proposal for the transfer according to the new guidelines. :saluting_face:

1 Like