[APPROVED] MARMAJCHAN INTO METAVERSE - blog post

I’m happy and excited to share my own style of MarmaJchan NFT art. The first time I saw the image of Marma J Foundation, MarmaJchan, I felt the connection and that very moment I decided to dress-up for MarmaJchan and made it into nft art.

When I read about Marma J Foundation expanding their collection NFTs, where Web3 artist creating within NEAR ecosystem can submit their own style MarmaJchan NFT, I decided for a cosplay style art. Besides I really love to dress-up as a character, why not monetized it, right? In Web3 technology it is possible to do passion with monetization. I believe that it will be the future of the internet technology.

I looked up online shop for MarmaJchan pink curly hair wig and some accessories that blend in the image of MarmaJchan which is embodiment of love and positivity. Luckily, I found rainbow necklace and earrings that also same colors of Marma J Foundation color palette. I was able to bought it all from the bounty reward I had from my last blog post I wrote. It was wort all the penny I spent, the creativity and enjoyment I had making the NFT art was priceless. I feel like I found a new version of myself through MarmaJchan cosplay. I felt the spirit of love and positivity within myself, an ordinary woman but through art she can be who she wants to be, and extraordinary one.

I made my artwork into painting art vibe, for the reason I want it to be more realistic MarmaJchan. I edited my photo on ibisPaint X using my drawing pen, I smudged and draw the eye part. And for the background, I visited 3XR space, a virtual gallery showcases the Marma J Foundation’s community store, “Letsvvcre8iv” where community members mint their NFTs on Mintbase. They also have virtual gallery for Marma J Foundation NFTs that have been minted on Mintbase smart contract on NEAR.

For more fun way to view and interact NFTs, I suggest to enter 3XR space. A walk-through virtual gallery that is accessible on computer and cellphones, also, for a better experience you can use a virtual reality device. And if the visitor like an NFT art inside 3XR space, visitor can click the NFT art and there will be a ‘view’ button that will make the visitor choose either view the NFT art details through the Mintbase store or NFT space. If the visitor chose NFT space there will ‘buy button’ and ‘go to the store’ button for purchasing the NFT art.

If you want more immersive experience of Marma J Foundation’s parcels, galleries and showrooms through metaverse, you can jump into the Bronx in Cryptovoxels metaverse where you can check out Marma J Gallery which they aim to spread love and positivity throughout the metaverse by operating as an inclusive space. Their parcel focuses on raising awareness and funds for projects that they feel support their community in unique and special ways.

But what is Cryptovoxel? Cryptovoxels is a virtual world and metaverse, some says its a minecraft of NFT that is powered by the Ethereum blockchain. It is owned by its users, some sort of crypto ownership meet virtual world.

What can user do in the metaverse? They can create avatars which they can customize their costume, it’s also same way as skins in other games. But the option in this space is more exclusive and interesting since you can create and sell them in marketplace, not only to buy them. There are also wearables that are limited edition virtual clothing NFT items. You can also build stores, art galleries with NFTs just like MarmaJ Gallery, they even have a background music on their gallery. Users can also buy and owned a virtual land (plots) in metaverse it is protected and easily locate them through smart contracts facilitated by Ethereum’s blockchain technology. There are also sandbox (open world) plots available for some users to build or space, it’s more like a rental space.

The part I love the most in metaverse is user can interact and have fun with other people in 3XR space, just like in real life but way more cooler. Since you can be anonymous and be your own avatar, also, avatar can fly while navigating through the space, cool right? User can user connect their Near wallet as well.

If that makes you excited, you should try it yourself. Explore the virtual world.

This is the detailed photo of my dress-up for MarmaJchan. I minted this artwork on Mintbase.io in the official store of MarmaJ Foundation ‘Letsbbcre8tiv’, here’s the link https://www.mintbase.io/thing/YabZ6nBJL5KBwaWMzXqpbhXvSAynoamCeOy4rtkv_gE:letsbbcre8iv.mintbase1.near. Also, submitted it for my entry in MarmaJchan NFT collection.

Since, MarmaJ foundation introduce MarmaJchan, the community become bigger, more artist coming and sharing their creativity through their entries. I’m happy to be part of this positive, supportive and creative foundation.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for this proposal @Eli22. I am assuming this is a proposal to have this content added to the MarmaJ blog.

@bianca will take a look and work to get it added to the site. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @Eli22 - thank you for this proposal, I like the idea.

To get this ready for the blog, I have the following suggestions:

1. I noticed there are spelling and grammar mistakes throughout. Please use a spelling and grammar tool (recommended: Grammarly) to revise this post.
  2. Please include more hyperlinks for your mention of any platform or company (for example, NEAR, NEAR wallet, mentions of galleries, Cryptovoxels, etc.)
  3. Please format and edit your blog to include headings/subheadings and be formatted for easy readability.
  4. I enjoyed reading about your personal experience and that you answered some questions; however, I think it would be more helpful to readers to include mini-guides or how-tos in your article. For example, when you mention “you can jump into the Bronx in Cryptovoxels…” you can include steps on how to do that in a numbered list.

I look forward to your adjustments! Please post the revisions on this thread.

cc: @chloe

2 Likes

Hello @bianca thank you for the notes, it’s really helpful :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m happy and excited to share my style of MarmaJchan NFT art. The first time I saw the image of Marma J Foundation, MarmaJchan, I felt the connection, and that very moment I decided to dress up for MarmaJchan and made it into nft art.

The process behind the artwork

When I read about Marma J Foundation expanding their collection NFTs, where Web3 artists creating within the NEAR ecosystem can submit their style MarmaJchan NFT, I decided on cosplay style art. Besides I love to dress up as a character, why not monetize it, right? In Web3 technology, it is possible to do passion with monetization. I believe that it will be the future of internet technology.

I looked up an online shop for MarmaJchan’s pink curly hair wig and some accessories that blend in the image of MarmaJchan which is an embodiment of love and positivity. Luckily, I found a rainbow necklace and earrings that also have the same colors as the Marma J Foundation color palette.

I was able to buy it all from the bounty reward I had from the last blog post I wrote. It was worth all the penny I spent, the creativity and enjoyment I had making the NFT art were priceless. I feel like I found a new version of myself through MarmaJchan cosplay. I felt the spirit of love and positivity within myself, an ordinary woman but through art, she can be who she wants to be, an extraordinary one. To know more about MarmaJchan you can read her bio through this link (MarmaJchan | Marma J Foundation)

What is the background of the artwork?

I made my artwork into a painting art vibe, for the reason I want it to be more realistic MarmaJchan. I edited my photo on ibisPaint X using my drawing pen, I smudged and draw the eye part. And for the background, I visited 3XR space, a virtual gallery that showcases the Marma J Foundation’s community store, “Letsvvcre8iv” where community members mint their NFTs on Mintbase, you can check it out with this link (https://www.3xr.space/store/letsbbcre8iv.mintbase1.near). They also have a virtual gallery for Marma J Foundation NFTs that have been minted on Mintbase smart contract on NEAR, you can take a look at their minted artworks through this link (https://www.3xr.space/store/marmaj.mintbase1.near?offset=18).

For a more fun way to view and interact NFTs, I suggest entering 3XR space. A walk-through virtual gallery that is accessible on computers and cellphones, also, for a better experience you can use a virtual reality device.

How to buy NFT art?

When the user likes an NFT art inside 3XR space, there would be options for purchasing the art.

• the user can click the NFT art and there will be a ‘view’ button that will transfer the user into another space, more like an auction room style.
  • the user can choose either to view the NFT art details within 3XR space or the Mintbase store.
  • If the user chose the NFT space there will ‘buy button’ and ‘go to the store’ button for purchasing the NFT art.

For purchasing the NFT art, the user has to connect their NEAR wallet (wallet.near.org). Once it is connected, the user can buy the NFT art that they like.

• If it’s a sale art, the user will buy the artwork according to the price that is listed by the minter.
  • If it’s a rolling auction, the user can make a price offer to the minter. When the minter accepted the price offer, the user can buy the NFT art.

Lastly, when the user already buys the NFT art it will be transferred on their ‘Owned’ along with the NFT art that they’re minted.

MarmaJ Gallery in the metaverse?

If you want a more immersive experience of Marma J Foundation’s parcels, galleries, and showrooms through metaverse, you can jump into the Bronx in Cryptovoxels metaverse where you can check out Marma J Gallery which aims to spread love and positivity throughout the metaverse by operating as an inclusive space. Here’s the link to visit (Cryptovoxels). Their parcel focuses on raising awareness and funds for projects that they feel support their community in unique and special ways.

What is Cryptovoxel?

Cryptovoxels is a virtual world and metaverse, some say it’s a Minecraft of NFT that is powered by the Ethereum blockchain. It is owned by its users, some sort of crypto ownership meets the virtual world. What can a user do in the metaverse?

• They can create avatars which they can customize their costume, it’s also the same way as skins in other games. But the option in this space is more exclusive and interesting since you can create and sell them in the marketplace, not only to buy them. Some wearables are limited edition virtual clothing NFT items.
  • Users can build stores, art galleries with NFTs just like MarmaJ Gallery, they even have background music on their gallery.
  • Users can also buy and own virtual land (plots) in metaverse it is protected and easily located through smart contracts facilitated by Ethereum’s blockchain technology.
  • There are also sandbox (open world) plots available for some users to build or space, it’s more like a rental space.
  • The part I love the most in the metaverse is the user can interact and have fun with other people in 3XR space, just like in real life but way cooler. Since you can be anonymous and be your avatar, also, the avatar can fly while navigating through the space, cool right?

How to sign in on Crptovoxel?

To explore the Cryptovoxel, it’s fine for the user to access the site without signing in but for a better experience, I suggest signing in. There are options to sign in using either Metamask, Wallet connect, Wallet link, or Facebook. Some privileges when signed in while exploring Cryptovoxel:

• Users can change their name, like make a unique and cool username. They can still be anonymous.
  • Users can create or edit their costumes, they can buy wearables in the marketplace.
  • Users can access the mailbox, they can make private messages.

If that makes you excited, you should try it yourself. Explore the virtual world.

The art I minted in Mintbase.io

This is the detailed photo of my dress up for MarmaJchan. I minted this artwork on Mintbase.io in the official store of MarmaJ Foundation ‘Letsbbcre8tiv’, here’s the link [https://www.mintbase.io/thing/YabZ6nBJL5KBwaWMzXqpbhXvSAynoamCeOy4rtkv_gE:letsbbcre8iv.mintbase1.near 1] Also, submitted it for my entry in the MarmaJchan NFT collection. You can also be part of the MarmaJchan NFT collection, here’s the link where you can submit your artwork and share your passion (https://marmaj.org/nft-collection) MarmaJchan is waiting to see your artworks!

Since the MarmaJ foundation introduces MarmaJchan, the community become bigger, with more artists coming and sharing their creativity through their entries. I’m happy to be part of this positive, supportive and creative foundation.

2 Likes

@bianca @chloe done with the revision :blush:

3 Likes

@Eli22 Thank you so much for the revisions! I have to make some formatting adjustments that will take me a bit longer to get to. I should have this up on our website by the end of the day on Sunday, November 28. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@bianca thank you :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hey @Eli22 - I have officially added this post to our website’s blog. You can check it out here: https://marmaj.org/into-the-metaverse-marmajchan/

My apologies for the delay in getting this added, and thank you for your contribution :slight_smile:

1 Like

@bianca no worries, thank you for adding it to Marma J website’s blog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so grateful to be part of this community. This really helps me a lot creatively and financially.

1 Like

I see that there is a proposal in the DAO for funding, but no request for funding in the original post here on the forums.

The first step of submitting a proposal is to state how much funding is going to be requesting and once approved it can go to the DAO for a payout. While this blog post was approved to be added to the site, it was not necessarily approved for a 10 marmaj payout.

The general payout for a blog post is 10 marmaj, but editing fees are subtracted from that. Since @bianca does the editing, and I know she spent a long time on this one, I’ll let her add comments for how the blog post should be valued :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I’m going to vote down the proposal for 10 marmaj thought: Astro

1 Like

@chloe sorry for that :sweat_smile: I forgot to ask how much bounty reward, thank you for the feedback :blush:

@bianca may I ask how much bounty reward will I propose for the pay out? Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Eli22, I will approve a bounty reward for 4 marmaj tokens. Feel free to proceed with making a payout request to the DAO.

cc @chloe

2 Likes

@bianca noted, thank you :blush:

1 Like