chloe.near

geminirising.near

jmm.near

mette.near

samhill.near

tabear.near

Target: ina.sputnik-dao.nea

Project:

We are organizing an art project tentatively called “My Gaia/Mom”. This project will bring together womxn from all over, to create pieces of art that speak of our mother’s, one half of where we came from. The art created can be in any form, be it visual, music, written, physical or digital, as long as it’s mintable.

The goal is not only to bring together the womxn of our group and learn about each other through the story of our mothers, but any other womxn out there that would like to share. We plan to mint these pieces on Mintbase and have a virtual gallery opening/party to present these pieces. The royalties & revenue will be split 25% with the DAO & 75% with the artist.

The gallery will be in 3XR or Cryptovoxels, or both! We plan on our members voting for the best pieces of work through Astro DAO and the top 3 will receive a prize;

1st $200usd in Near

2nd $150usd in Near

3rd $100usd in Near

Timeline:

• Announce community art project and call for submissions: January 8th to 12th
  • Deadline for art project submissions: February 15th
  • Member voting on best pieces: February 16th to 20th
  • Minting of all pieces: February 20th to 23rd
  • Building of gallery space(s): ongoing through February
  • Promotion of group show: ongoing through February
  • Gallery show and party: February 25th or 26th

The deadline for submissions is February 15th 2022 midnight WET. Please upload your final pieces that are ready to mint here - My Gaia/Mom Submissions - Google Drive. If you would like a more indepth detail about this project, you can read about it here - Proposal art projects MOTHERS - Google Docs

Feel free to join us through TG !

Important Announcement
The deadline for the My Gaia/Mom project has been extended to March 5th. We will be having a gallery show/party with all submitted projects on March 8th - International Women’s Day. All submissions will be voted on and the 3 winners will be announced subsequently.
Thank you!

22 Likes

I’ll follow you around here to sign up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@tabear An interesting idea :+1:, can you increase the number of prizes?

1 Like

super excited with this project!! Let’s goooo :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

This so cool, gives us an opportunity to create

1 Like

I tried to click the TG link but it’s not working :frowning: I want to know more the details about this art and hopefully I can join too.

1 Like

Heya, the link is Telegram: Contact @inadao , I just tried it myself and it worked fine, have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GeminiRising came up with it :purple_heart:

For now these are the prizes we have available according to the budget :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s ok now, thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi! Im Majo, and i would like to participate in this proyect. I have a written piece that i would like to share with you!

2 Likes

The deadline for submissions is February 15th 2022 midnight WET. Please upload your final pieces that are ready to mint here - My Gaia/Mom Submissions - Google Drive. If you would like a more indepth detail about this project, you can read about it here - Proposal art projects MOTHERS - Google Docs

5 Likes

Very beautifull project- i will prrepare something to submit! thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello how are you?
To participate, do I register my work here?
Is the project aimed at mothers?

1 Like

It’s a project about your mother. Please scroll up, you will see details, as well as where to submit and the deadlines

1 Like

thank you so much, im from Brazil, my english is very bad and used translate google. heheheh
im so sorry for not see informations correctly.

1 Like

No worries whatsoever! I admire greatly the fact that you are learning a new language! My Portuguese is nonexistent! So bravo to you!

3 Likes

Important Announcement
The deadline for the My Gaia/Mom project has been extended to March 5th. We will be having a gallery show/party with all submitted projects on March 8th - International Women’s Day. All submissions will be voted on and the 3 winners will be announced subsequently.
Thank you!

6 Likes

Hello, can I submit more entry?

Hello, I’ve submitted my work. I hope everything is ok :slight_smile: thank you for the opportunity to make some art in gratitude to my mother Gaia, and also, to my Mother. Kind regards.

1 Like

Sure thing, you can go ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like