[Approved](Music Project Proposal)( The Beginning)

Hello NxM, my name is Macjaycee, I’m a Music director,music producer, song writer, pianist, guitarist and music enthusiast, I was introduced to the NxM platform by Larkim. I directed and coordinated the the Band and in larkims Traditional music concert hosted on the metaverse

I really appreciate NxM's effort in supporting creatives and this regard I want to propose the Production of an E.P titled THE BEGINNING . 
 PROJECT DETAILS
  This project is set to start march 2022.

It is a 3 song E.P and will take 3 weeks for the Production, mixing and mastering, graphics and publicity.
The songs will be minted as audio nfts on the NxM mintbase store, also with the created graphics.
I will be in charge of the production, mixing and mastering of the songs. These are links to some of my works

. I also have generated more than 26,000 streams across streaming platforms ;
The E.P will feature three artistes ; one of which is Larkim (Larkim is a lyricist and soulful artiste with about 700,000 plays on Streaming platforms :point_left: a link to larkim’s work). I also produced two songs off Larkim’s recent E.P ; REALITY CHEQUE, here are the links :
https://audiomack.com/larkim/song/im-not-serious

I also aim at utilizing the Nxm platform to create value, to produce new Nfts. Furthermore all artistes, background vocalists, musicians e.t.c working on the project will be onboarded and near wallets created and activated for them.

BUDGET

Production $200
Mixing and mastering $150
Graphics / artworks: $50
Promotion : $100 ( Instagram, youtube ad and blogs).
PROMOTION
The E.P will be promoted on atleast two nationwide top blogs. It will also be shared on all social media platforms by all artistes working on the project with about 20,000 followers reach.
Sponsored ads will be made on the posts to ensure a wide outreach… Thank you :white_heart:

3 Likes

You are doing a very Great job bro… Macjaycee directs the music for larkim live in space traditional event

1 Like

You’re welcome brother.

Hey @Macjaycee1

Please be informed that your proposals has been approved!
Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.
In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App :arrow_right: https://app.nearguilds.com :arrow_left:
  • Find NxM Guild​:eyes:
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​:exclamation:
  • Join to the community using your NEAR wallet! :raised_hands:

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after delivered show.

1 Like

This is to inform the NxM Guild that I have successfully completed the Production and minting of "The Beginning (The E.P) " as proposed, below are the links ;

2 Likes