[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas artísticas - bagadefente.near

1. Baga Defente | bagadefente.near

2. Botucatu/SP, Brasil

3. @bagadefente

4. nada.art.br | Portfolio

5. I’m a poet, publisher and artist-etc. who works with several media, languages and supports, all of them connect through the Poetics of Chance, that is the conscious use of randomness and the unexpected on creative process (which is the theme of my final paper on Visual Arts degree, finishing this year). More than a theory or group of techniques, I see this as a statement, an approach on art-making.
    In my works I try to explore the boundaries between memory and (auto)fiction, mixing my reflections over human relationships, politics and the occulture (magick, mysticism and alikes) to create experimental pieces.

6. ATM, my main interest on NFTs is to explore this as a publishing and distribution medium for independent authors and artists. I already minted my most recent poetry book, but I’d like to go further than uploading a PDF originally made for print or traditional web view. So, if selected, I’ll use this opportunity to explore this, creating one publication designed, since its inception, with this in mind. And Mintbase looks perfect to do that, both for offering the possibility of uploading more files on the same mint, and for allowing the automatic division of revenues among involved people, allowing the creation of new business models.

7. Behance (mostly, book-related works)
    bagadefente.medium.com (poems & writings)
    https://lynkfire.com/bagadefente

3 Likes

Hey @bagadefente

Thanks for your application! The selection process was not easy one for us. We used the following evaluation criteria: » Quality of Artwork » Past Experience » Fiting with Incubadora concept »Quality of application »Impact of the Stipend on the artist/project

It was a very hard decision, but unfortunately your application was not selected for this edition.
You are more than welcome to apply again in the next rounds!

Cheers :dizzy: