APPLICATION FOR NxM membership NFT BADGE

Hello NxM council, good day!
I am ziglar.near
but basically my music stage name is Ziglar and I’m a song writer, singer and rapper from Lagos Nigeria.

Right from my young age I’ve always been a chronic lover of music and I usually also have this tender feeling of love and peace whenever I listen to music in every situation of my everyday life, I don’t think I can ever live or become anything else , if not a musician that will be performing live on stage for his fans . I have been struggling to do music independently since 2014 , right from making freestyle videos on Facebook and Instagram, to attending carnivals , performing there and joining rap battles in college, it’s really been a hell of a ride, but now I’m finally a recording artist always spending time in the studio rehearsing and writing. I have no sponsor which is quite depressing for me , but I still try to make sure I save up and pay for studio sessions and record and mix my stuffs. It’s not as easy as it seems but I can’t just give up on my big dreams . I hope and pray for better to come some day

Here is a link to one of my singles
SLM(Soldiers lives matter)

And here’s another
UNDERSTAND (cover) 2022

I joined the NxM on the 30th of April 2022, I was introduced by my very good friend Dj Ankara, he got me really excited and eager to be a part of the community and it has really been a great experience so far . I had to explore the community and involve myself with other Daos, like the Beat Dao, thespiandao and so on.
Thank you NxM council for this great opportunity given to me , I have full right to my song and I will faithfully do my best to lay positive impacts to the ecosystem.

@Monish016 @bonepolice
@Paul @williamx

4 Likes

@williamx :pray:t4: please kindly approve this for me

1 Like

Hi @Ziglar,

Thank you for the revised application. Happy to announce that your application is approved and the NxM badge will be sent to you soon! Also, don’t forget to propose to add yourself as a member on NxM Astro DAO attaching this forum link!

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much @williamx it’s a great privilege to be a member and I’m very excited for the membership approval thank you! I will do that asap

1 Like