[Closed] Project ALIVE DIGITAL ALBUM EP NFT

Greetings! My beloved Nxm council
I am Ziglar.near
My name is Alexander and my stage name is Ziglar. I am a musician, a rapper and a song writer from Lagos. I’m beseeching the support of the NxM family to bring my Near music debut to actualization.

I have a new Instagram social media page and it can be reviewed via this link below

ALIVE is a 3 track, alternative Afropop extended play which will feature some of the finest NxM stars having a feel of different tribe and sound.
I am faithfully requesting the sum of 500usd in near for production and promotion of this project…
Production , mixing , mastering and graphics ( 400 dollars)
Social media ad/ Instagram, Facebook sponsored ad: 100 dollars

Thanks you so much ,

Target wallet; ziglar.near

I have been struggling to do music independently since 2014 , making freestyle videos on Facebook and Instagram, I released my first single titled sweetest body on audiomack and here is a link to the track

There are other track I’ve been able to record successfully and release on audiomack, here is the title and links to the tracks below

SLM(Soldiers lives matter) 2020

UNDERSTAND (cover) 2022

Thank you NxM council for this great opportunity given to me , and I will faithfully do my best to lay positive impacts to the ecosystem.
I am grateful in advance for the approval of this project, thank you so much for bringing my project into actualization , it’s a great privilege!

@williamx @Monish016 @bonepolice
@vandal @rhymetaylor

4 Likes

Wow Nice Good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank youuuuuuuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Dear @Ziglar,

Thank you for your proposal.

Sorry to inform the proposal is not approved after council review. Due to the limitation in funding, we only can support a small number of proposals that clearly state the potential value added to the community, with detail action plan, reasonable cost breakdown.

We invite you to revise & put up proposal in the next funding round!

Thank you!

1 Like