APPLICATION FOR NxM MEMBERSHIP BADGE NFT

Good day NXM council , I am
Ziglar.near and I’m kindly requesting for membership approval to have the membership barge for NXM

Right from my young age I’ve always been a chronic lover of music and I usually also have this tender feeling of love and peace whenever I listen to music in every situation of my everyday life, I don’t think I can ever live or become anything else , if not a musician that will be performing live on stage for his fans . I have been struggling to do music independently since 2014 , right from making freestyle videos on Facebook and Instagram, to attending carnivals , performing there and joining rap battles in college, it’s really been a hell of a ride, but now I’m finally a recording artist always spending time in the studio rehearsing and writing. I have no sponsor which is quite depressing for me , but I still try to make sure I save up and pay for studio sessions and record and mix my stuffs. It’s not as easy as it seems but I can’t just give up on my big dreams . I hope and pray for better to come some day
I joined the NxM on the 30th of April 2022

I released my first single titled sweetest body on audiomack and here is a link to the track

There are other track I’ve been able to record successfully and release on audiomack, here is the title and links to the tracks below

SLM(Soldiers lives matter) 2020

UNDERSTAND (cover) 2022
understand Cover Mixed By Daking by ZigLar: Listen on Audiomack I own all right to my music and I’m really eager to use my music to build the near community. I look forward to having a membership badge and being a bonafide member . Thank you
@Monish016 @williamx @bonepolice @Paul

1 Like