Another Week As The Community Manager For The NDC

Weekly Vibe Check: Community Townhall, Near Toronto Team Meeting, Partnership with Green Pill, I-Am-Human Onboarding Success, and NDC Event Planning.

NDC Fam,

GM! For those that don’t know me, I’m Russ. Community Manager of the NDC. Excited to bring you a weekly vibe check. Sharing the latest and greatest from our growing community. Just this last week, we launched the I-AM-HUMAN application and a few other initiatives and partnerships driving growth. Here’s just sneak peek into some of the vibes:

Accomplishment Details
1. Community Townhall On Tuesdays we hold a community townhall, opening communication and gathering valuable feedback from the community. This week I led the agenda and brought the vibes with me.
2. Met with Near Toronto Team Had a productive meeting exploring collaboration opportunities and strategies to activate during Collision.
3. Venue Secured for ETH CC ReFi Activation and Partnership with Green Pill Successfully secured a sensational venue for ETH CC ReFi activation. Partnership with Green Pill for ReFi-focused initiatives.
4. Recap Video for the Constellation Summit and Planning for Next Summt Created a short recap video for the Summit Constellation. Preparations underway for the next Summit to discuss WG charting and creation.
5. Over 300 Humans Onboarded into I-AM-HUMAN In just a few days we were able to onboard over 300 humans, providing them a voice in shaping the future direction and upcoming elections.

As always, grateful for your continued support, enthusiasm, and contributions to the community. Without the community we are nothing. Your engagement drives our success, and we are excited to embark on this journey together. #WeNeedYou

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your input is def appreciated. That being said we look forward to seeing you guys at the next Community Town hall. You can add to your Calendar here (https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/4?cid=bmVhcmRpZ2l0YWxjb2xsZWN0aXZlQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ)

Ya Boy,

Russ
NDC Community Member & Chief Vibe Officer

3 Likes

absolutely smashing it Russ, it’s a pleasure working alongside you.

1 Like