[Announcement] Uniqueone.Network Community Council Updates

I wish to be a Community Council, I’ve been in the Ecosystem for sometime now and I have contributed in some projects….
I’m an active member of tamago and Dj dao, I wish I’m been given this opportunity

3 Likes

Hello SonoftheMarket welcome to UniqueOne Gov Near, great to have you in the fam community ( By the community for the community )
cheers

Hello phanhoanglong.near welcome to UniqueOne Gov Near, great to have you in the fam community ( By the community for the community )
cheers

Hello Djkasidy welcome to UniqueOne Gov Near, great to have you in the fam community ( By the community for the community )
cheers

1 Like

Hello fam, My name is Soty and I’m an Artist.
I’d love to be part of the community council, I have always admired the team and wished to be a co-contributor.
This is my 11th Month in the Ecosystem and I have participated in many activities including working as an OWS contributor.

Please grant me this opportunity of working and growing together with this admirable community.

3 Likes

Hi welcome kenjay60 best of luck to you and be active on TG community chat, and spread love for UniqueOne, thanks

3 Likes

Hi welcome soty best of luck to you and be active on TG community chat, and spread the love for UniqueOne, thanks

2 Likes

Just an update for our community, that the second batch of CC will commence after our IDO is complete. Be patient a lil’ bit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

HI HS ok thanks for the info, hope new and good people join in to our Lovely UniqueOne Network

2 Likes

Hey ya, yes we have some plans to push our IDO forward. Hopefully to onboard new faces after!

1 Like

Good evening from here, I have been restricted from the Telegram group. It happened in an attempt to reply to @pedrovenancio72 's message.

The bot was too aggressive on me​:joy:
What can I do to get back?

Username @kenjay60

2 Likes

I just saw this reply, do check if you have access :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still restricted :pensive:

1 Like

Try to DM on telegram Kenjay (@ PGV72) and you post external links, the bot is tuf…
Do you need more help on this

I even tried posting today but my message was deleted :joy: haha
Crazy Not!

Still can’t chat

I chat in other groups, I don’t really know who or what restricted me.

1 Like

Ok, don’t know what to do about this, try to add you again but cant, @halyconstudio sorry

1 Like