[announcement] open call for near artists @ boom festival

Olaaaa NEAR community :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

We’ve been sitting on this one for a while now but can now officially announce Arroz & APN are co-curating and co-producing the first NFT gallery at Boom Festival.

For those that don’t know, Boom is the largest music festival in Portugal at over 33k attendants and is known as the ‘Burning Man of Europe’. Their core team attended our NFT festival, Rare Effect, last year at our space and have since engaged us to turn their onsite gallery into an NFT exhibition.

We are inviting over 30 artists which will be mostly screen based but still have space for physical installations. To apply you can view the Open Call form here:

The gallery itself is (so far) looking like it will be chain-agnostic but with Arroz being primarily a NEAR based association it would be great to get some representation from some NEAR artists in there!

If you are looking to exhibit a physical piece, you can reach us direct through our telegram groups:
Arroz Criativo - Telegram: Contact @arrozcriativo
APN - Telegram: Contact @artprogressionnow

Feel free to reach our team through our telegram group with questions!

Hope you are all well :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

9 Likes

Looking forward to this exhibition. It’s going to be so cool. :100:

1 Like

Hey! This would be super-nice! Gonna try my luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I would love a nft from me on this ride :raised_hands::sunglasses:

Wow this is incredible! Cheers to you guys :partying_face: