A Recap for "The Near Show with Bailey12" Podcast

Morning folks.

I can’t believe that we already went through 3 podcasts that fast. It was an amazing journey and experience for me as an unprofessional podcaster.
First of all, I want to send a Sincerely “Thank you” to everyone who supported and involved with me and this project for the last 3 podcasts. You guys are awesome and the motivation for me to continue on this journey.

Everything was just began from this and I really didn’t expect things would escalated this fast and surpassed everything I expected before.

With that being said, Let’s see the number for each marketing campaign, podcasts and evaluate this project:

Introduction Announcement

Tweet Analytics
Total Tweets: 3
Impression (times People saw this Tweet) : 2446
Total Engagement (times People interact with this Tweet): 218
Other metrics (Likes, Media engagement, Link clicks, etc…) can be found in here
Telegram Marketing:
Posted in different Channel: On Near Main channel, Near Force, NEAR Diamond Gang, NEARWEEK, Near Russian Channel, Near Vietnam Channel and countless sub-channels

NearShow Logo

1st Podcast: The Near Show with Bailey12 - Guest: @rimberjack

Show Analytics
People attending during show: 20 → 25
People interact during show: 13
Question for the guest: 14
Airdrop distributed: 5 $NEAR

Tweet Analytics
Total Tweets: 4
Impression (times People saw this Tweet) : 2403
Total Engagement (times People interact with this Tweet): 386
Media views: 566
Telegram Marketing:
Posted in different Channel: On Near Main channel, Near Force, NEAR Diamond Gang, NEARWEEK, Near Russian Channel, Near Vietnam Channel and countless sub-channels

NearShow Poster 2 GIF

2nd Podcast: The Near Show with Bailey12 - Guest: @KriptoRaptor

Show Analytics
People attending during show: 5 → 10
People interact during show: 2
Question for the guest: 8
Airdrop distributed: 5 $NEAR

Tweet Analytics
Total Tweets: 4
Impression (times People saw this Tweet) : 889
Total Engagement (times People interact with this Tweet): 109
Media views: 183

Telegram Marketing:

Raptor GIF

3rd Podcast: The Near Show with Bailey12 - Guest: @Benz_Near and @SanketN81

Show Analytics
People attending during show: 18->22
People interact during show: 16
Question for the guest: 18
Airdrop distributed: 6 $NEAR

Tweet Analytics
Impression (times People saw this Tweet) : 1087
Total Engagement (times People interact with this Tweet): 150
Media views: 275

Telegram Marketing:

Resized

Illia replied my Tweet Meme @illia

This belongs to one of many Twitter Marketing Campaign for the Show (But I do REALLY REALLY WANT @illia on my show ser :rofl: :joy: :blush: )

Tweet Analytics
Impression (times People saw this Tweet) : 3058
Total Engagement (times People interact with this Tweet): 262

So above is all the data/numbers that I collected from the podcast. This is way way way surpassed my KPI from the beginning (KPI) . I was expecting around 2-3 people attending my podcast and set a target of 25 people attended the podcast in total.
I do believe that The Near Show with Bailey12 made a sound within the Near Community and is on the brick of building a place to fulfil the mission of this show/podcast which is connect All people who contribute to Near with the community so we could build a better, stronger Near EcoSystem together.

With that being said, so what’s Next?

1. Currently, I am collecting all the feedbacks from all the audience that attended the show.
  2. Assessing and evaluating what needs to be done and to be improved ( Mic, Sound quality, Content quality …)
  3. With $300 in Near token Funding from Near Foundation, I will take 2 weeks to starting development process for the podcast based on all the objective from 2nd step. Sharpen up all of that by learning, studying . (Take courses from udemy or masterclass, improving quality of contents by learning from top talk-show/real influencers, improving equipment quality and better UX…)
  4. Jump back and keep continue with the Podcast
  5. Start up the playbook project where I sharing my journey of this podcast so it could inspire other to follow this path.

Therefor, can we start to discuss on the funding process @Grace @David_NEAR @Community-Squad if you guys agreed for this project to move on. And My proposal for funding 15 $Near in this still waiting for answer. Thank you

Finally, once again, I want to send my appreciations to:

• All the Guest that spent their time with the podcast
  • All the supporter of the Show (Larry_Lang, Vikash, Anup, Himanshu, Fritz, Raul goel, Hai Vu, Aman, Eren, JD …)
  • All the Honored contributor that sponsor for the Airdrop and Marketing (Larry_lang, Himanshu, Ethen_Near, Jeerva and CuongDC_dev)
  • 106 members from our freak show Telegram channel
  • Near Foundation Team and @Community-Squad that interested in this project.
13 Likes

Hey, I wanna say that your podcasts are awesome. I joined all podcast and everything was combined in your podcast like fun, knowledge, entertainment, roast😁 etc. So, i don’t think that you need to improve anything here.

You can improve sound quality and mic. May be the problem is with BOT but still there are chances of improving sound quality with mic. The content quality is good but yes little improvement will be a good strategy.

If you are thinking to take courses from udemy, first search that courses on google because everything is available for free on google nowadays so you can use your funding in a much better way.

3 Likes

Hi Bailey,

It’s was a nice internal marketing initiative to strengthen bonding & internal communication!
Looking forward to IIIia presentation for your parties, and the coming founder in the NEAR ecosystem as well.

Regarding sound quality, I think might be using Discord, and creating a thread inside Near community deliver a smoother experience than Telegram (based on recent AMA with REF & Metapool yesterday)

Wish you & your show all the best and sell the 100 Near NFT!

2 Likes

Awesome start! Keep it up. Please do submit your payout proposal to the marketing DAO.

4 Likes

Thank you @Anup. U are amazing.

I will note down your feedbacks. And will consider everything to improve the quality of the show.

2 Likes

Cheers @HaiVu,
Will definitely check that out. Thank you for your support and feedbacks.

Best wishes for you ser :slight_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Thank you. Already submitted :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like