[Report] The NEARShow with Bailey12 's Jan Report is Here!

Hey folks,
Welcome to the first Jan 2022 report of The NearShow with Bailey12 (For both Live-show and Podcast-Show)

First of all, I just want to send a sincerely thank you to everyone that support this Podcast Project and everyone that participated the Show in January.

Secondly, if you don’t know what is this show all about, please follow up in this thread or join the MegaPost to follow the schedule

With that being said, Let see some number from the Podcast and Live-show bois:

There were 4 Podcast-Shows on Spotify , 3 Live-Shows on Telegram and 1 Puzzle contest on NEAR Reddit held in January.

Podcast-Shows

General Statistic:
+Posting Tweet: 11 Tweets was posted to promote 4 episode
+Impressions (Number of Tweet seen) : 3328 times
+Engagements (Total number of interaction with the Tweet): 422 times
+Total Podcast plays: 57 times
+Listener was from 12 countries in total (Top1 audience is from Vietnam, 2nd is Nigeria, 3rd is United States and 4th is India)
+Unique Listener: 38

Ep.1: The Singularity is NEAR
Total Number of plays : 17 times
Average Listen time: 10m52s out of 13m40s
Ep.2: Dacha - Unfolding Story - The Thin Line between Hero and Joker
Total Number of play : 16 times
Average Listen time: 5m21s
Ep.3: Alexander Skidanov - The Singularity that shaped the Future
Total Number of play: 12 times
Average Listen time: 4m46s
Ep.4: Marieke Flament - The superwoman that carry NEAR on her shoulder.
Total Number of play: 12 times
Average Listen time: 5m28s

The Live-Show

General Statistic:
+Posting Tweet: 18 Tweets was posted to promote 3 Live-Show
+Impressions (Number of Tweet seen) : 5298 times
+Engagements (Total number of interaction with the Tweet): 917 times
+Retweets: 8 times
+Average Listener and participator : 17
+3 Live-shows in this MEGA-POST

Puzzle Contest on NEAR Reddit
  • Posting Tweets: 3 times
  • Impressions: 765 times
  • Total Views on Reddit post: 3728 times
  • Up-Votes: 92%
  • Total Shares: 7 times
  • Member Joined NEAR Reddit: :top:32% (+98 members)
  • Link to the thread here
Telegram Channel Growth - NEAR Show
  • Was 96 members at the beginning of Jan and now we got 176 members at the beginning of Feb: :top:a 92% rise :fire:

This number is surpassed my expectation for the growth of this podcast project by 127% and I hope to keep this rate (or maybe better next month).A total of 20N was distributed for every Airdrop Winner each Live-Shows and Puzzle Contest. (6.5N was using to open a store on Mintbase)

Here is my proposal for funding next month.

The Show 's next month objectives:

1. 4 Podcast episodes
  2. 3 Live-Shows
  3. 1 Puzzle Contest
  4. Open Mintbase store and start to sales NFT Audio
  5. A growth above 100% on both NEAR Reddit and TG channel

Once again, I am truly appreciate all the supporters, all the participators that joined this podcast project.
Feel free to dms me to asking for more enquires.

cc @marketingdao-council @Community-Squad @David_NEAR @jcatnear @Grace @jlwaugh @satojandro

7 Likes

Had such a blast attending, keep up the awesome effort :tada:

In full support of next month’s funding for 20N. Great stuff :tada:

1 Like

Finally Audio NFTs for Podcast are coming after months of waiting :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: thanks Bailey!!

Love your show btw as always! Keep producing great content and keep us engaged :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Had fun in attending live shows and get to know person behind the scenes and their objective working for NEAR. As well as having fun during quiz in live show for some unique well thought question and prompt answers from guest :joy::joy:

Puzzle was the best part it took too much brainstorming. :green_heart:

All the best for upcoming month. :raised_hands:

Keep delivering your best ser Bailey :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hehe, the more you wait, the better it gets ser :slight_smile: :fire::rotating_light::fire::gem:

2 Likes

You are :100: awesome ser!!! Thank you for supporting the show. Best Fan ever!!!

2 Likes

The show is great and would love for it to continue, sir Bailey really knows how to do his thing…Much love ser @Taurus990 on Telegram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support.
This is what keep me going on the road :heart_eyes_cat: :smirk_cat: :100: :boom: :anger:

Great show Bailey12, I was there since the beginning and can see how much effort you put on this project by how hard-working you are in order to step by step improve the show. Btw, I particularly love your spirit and the cave’s vibe :100: Keep up the good work, much respect

1 Like

Thank you very much. I am always appreciate the senior supporters.
Stay tune ser, more stuff are coming. :100: :smirk_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: