Yuen's September Report

Hello guys as we are coming to the end of September here is what I’ve done for the month of September. I have continued on the duties in the August Report as what I’m usually doing and showing what other things I’ve done in the month of September.

At the start of the month, I went to NEAR APAC as part of the GWG team to spread the word of NDC as well as talk with other leaders in the ecosystem. We have distributed 150+ merch to the people that voted in the elections as well as people that followed on the NDC socials.

Then, at the same time I’ve also worked in the EIC to interview people to verify their humanity in order for them to be verified and vote on a 3 NEAR bond. Here are the list of reports of people verified and the NEAR tx as well:
Week 1 Report
Week 2 Report
Week 3 Report
Week 3.5 Report (Last Report)

There will be a detailed report at the end of the election of what I’ll be talking about that I hope to be improved on in the future election both in process as well as in the voter criteria. The EIC are now in discussion of some cases and having to cross reference excel files and reports. We will put out a first draft of the report on Wednesday to get Community feedback on certain cases as they can be deemed both right or wrong. Reasoning for publishing it on Wednesday is because we want to group cases that are similar in nature to give a more uniform judgement instead of putting out case info 1 by 1 since we want to make it fair to everyone. Current standings will be changed as there are a few cases that broke fair voting policy and will have votes be discarded. There will be rational behind the decisions for transparency. I would not recommend people attacking one another in chats as well in socials as what has happening during the weekend instead just submit your findings to the whistleblower report so the EIC can look through all info.

We are at the end of the NDC election and will start a new NDC era with the new governing bodies. I’m thankful for everyone that worked hard into making it work and all the contributions from everyone. For the people that are elected, I would say that expect everything you do to be put under a microscope as you are now a public NEAR official. Good luck guys and hope the NDC can rekindle the flames of the NEAR ecosystem.
#FutureisNEAR

14 Likes

Thank you Yuen for report !

4 Likes