W h e r e is t h e NF t h i s week?!

Curious to know what events the NEAR Foundation will be attending in the coming days? Please find a list of all the events you can find the Foundation.

If you’re there, come and say hello!

This week is all about Art Basel, here’s a selection of events the Foundation will be hosting or attending.

Nov 29-30 | Refraction Festival @ Future of Cities in Miami, Florida.

Dec 1-2 | NEAR Miami Art Week - NEAR hosts “Gallery and Content Studio” for two days. It’s part NFT Gallery, part series of talks, and of course, networking happy hours.

Dec 1-3 | Art Basel SCHOOL LUNCH - a collaboration between NEAR, CoinDesk and the AllShips. NEAR will be kickstarting each day with the opening remarks. Each day will focus on a different segment of the web3 community - Creators and Collectors, Builders and Thought Leaders, Media and Brands, respectively.

8 Likes

Hello, It doesn’t matter where Near Fund is.You may not search.Thanks for attention.

GM, I’m not sure I understand. If English isn’t your native language, no problem - write in any language you want and it’ll be translated :tada:

1 Like

Hi.
Hello. In such a difficult time of the bear market, the Fund is flying to Miami? We already understand that they have a very good holiday. Does anyone care where the Foundation is now?The Foundation comes up with new conditions for receiving grants, ignores when they are asked to calm the community.

Hello ser.
Do you want to increase the rating of the Fund with this question? It is better to ask where new blockchain projects are to look for new investors.Thanks

Hey Pathfinder. I don’t think these are lavish expenses. A good proportion of the NF team is US based and it probably does make economic sense to get the word out there despiste the recent downturn in the markets.

There is a lot of low hanging fruit that the NF can capture to further propel growth in our NFT ecosystem :+1:

1 Like

Did you participate in the NF’s AMA yesterday? We’ve bumbed up transparency significantly.

It’s far from a holiday (unfortunately!)

We’re now in a catch 22 situation - if NF weren’t to host and attend events, I suspect we’ll see a backlash of Why doesn't NEAR have a presence at X, Why no marketing, ser

Events are part of the strategic marketing plan, a significant part at that.

I’d argue that the NF has the best managed treasury in the entirety of the Web3 ecosystem, certainly between Layer 1 Foundations (ok, I read Andre’s post on Fantom - theirs is good too!) - that’s not going to change.

2 Likes

Have you check Solana’s treasury management yet? wink wink :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi.
Do you think that the Near Foundation keeps all its savings in tokens?) You may not know, but Near is not registered in the USA. After all, you are a moderator, you should know all the subtleties.
Thx :relieved:

Hi.
I listened to part of the AMA session. The main questions have not been voiced and we have not received answers to them. Can you hold an AMA on the Telegram channel or on YouTube? Near Foundation in difficult times should be closer to the community, but in the end there is no feedback from the Foundation.
Thx :blush:

I can confirm that it doesn’t. I’m not sure I can provide a breakdown though. What I can say is that the treasury has been well managed and gives the Foundation ample runway regardless of market conditions :sunglasses:

The Foundation is registered in Switzerland.

What questions do you feel weren’t addressed? I don’t think the platform where an AMA is hosted has a significant influence over its content, but I do agree that we should consider other communities channels to mix things up a bit.

That being said, Twitter Spaces probably gives the AMAs the best exposure to the wider crypto community.